Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I predict the GOP will hold the house by a few seats, or will go the other way by a few seats, The senate is a 3 or 4 seat pick up for the GOP. 

We will see very soon. I know I'll be watching (surely not Fox though).

Just now, rammer said:

We will see very soon. I know I'll be watching (surely not Fox though).

I'm sure you won't be, have you went to real clear politics and read the article there, they give much better non partisan outlook.

They also show trend analysis of all the races, including the national ones all the way to each individual seat race.

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

What happened to Cortex the Killer TBG?  No response.

He is sleeping. He has a night job and goes to work about midnight (EST) he is usually around in the mornings.

BTW just an FYI he use to the be the forum admin before Stone Cold, and was longtime Mod here.

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'll probably watch CNN and MSNBC so that I can watch them cry and go insane again.

So what will really be watching?  You're main feed?  Just curious what that will be.

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

He is sleeping. He has a night job and goes to work about midnight (EST) he is usually around in the mornings.

BTW just an FYI he use to the be the forum admin before Stone Cold, and was longtime Mod here.

Thanks Rider.  I know.  It doesn't matter to me though. What he said was not cool at all.  It needs to be addressed.

I watch the local news on TV, I read as much as I can from news print online, and no the news feeds are most definitely left leaning as the Cable News shows,  as they quote the HR PUFF and STUFF post all the time which is about nutty the National Enquire. Fox is just about as bad, just to the right. Actually they have ratings over all the other cables news networks though, and that should tell how the country is leaning.

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

We have too stop the hoarders of illegals coming into our country, we have to stop that threat 

The hoarders of illegals?  I'm pretty stupid so if you could explain what that means I would appreciate your effort to explain that to me.