Thoughts on Illegal immigration?

16 minutes ago, rammer said:

I'm done dealing with you Ridge.  You have no sense of reality.  Let's talk after the election.  Agree?  Of course you won't.

You are the one who can't face reality.The reality is that there are 7,000 to 10,000 people from Central America heading for our southern border. So what should we do when they get here? 

38 minutes ago, rammer said:

So true.  So the taxpayers are subsidizing Trump campaigning for Republicans?  He can't govern and we need to pay for his golf outings and campaign stops?  Someone must have those costs somewhere. I sure as hell don't want my tax dollars going there.  Do you?

Every time he Boards that Airforce One and Travels it Costs the American Taxpayers Thousands. Even his weekend Golf Excursions are Costing the Taxpayer.

Each Flight is likely around $1,500 to $2,000 Per/Hour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every time he Boards that Airforce One and Travels it Costs the American Taxpayers Thousands. Even his weekend Golf Excursions are Costing the Taxpayer.

Each Flight is likely around $1,500 to $2,000 Per/Hour.

Didn't hear you complaining when Obama flew to Hawaii,The Hamptons,or Hyannis Port for vacations.Also,Obama played golf on week days.Trump only plays on weekends at courses that he owns. And when the Obamas flew to Hawaii,Barack and Michelle flew on separate planes at taxpayer expense.How much did that cost?

The numbers are what the numbers will be. I would prefer the money goes to healthcare to our citizens rather than to the POTUS' BS demeaning our democracy every other day but that's how you guys have chosen how we roll in the US.  "Lock her up".  I say grow up, you were raised better.  Politics is more important to maintaining Congressional and Senatorial seats than looking out for the people who elected their fat asses. It will soon change back to reality.  We shall soon see.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Didn't hear you complaining when Obama flew to Hawaii,The Hamptons,or Hyannis Port for vacations.Also,Obama played golf on week days.Trump only plays on weekends at courses that he owns. And when the Obamas flew to Hawaii,Barack and Michelle flew on separate planes at taxpayer expense.How much did that cost?

No ones going to complain about it because they know that's the only way the President can travel no matter what he does whether it be for Business or Personal purposes. It's the same as Canada no matter what our PM does the moment he steps on that plane and it leaves the ground the Taxpayers are on the Hook.

I wasn't complaining, I was stating a fact.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ridge, you're probably the most ignorant person I've ever run into lately or at least on this site (trying so hard to minimize it).   I need to think about it for awhile and I'm sure there is a dumber ass here than you but I'll defer for now.  Were to do live?  Just curious.  I'm thinking your thought process might be geographically deficient. You just can't help it.  It's all good.  Please share!

Remember Ridge, one space after a comma and two spaces after a period or exclamation point or question mark.  Learned that in 3rd grade.  Two spaces after the end of a sentence.  Did you forget or are you just mentally deficient?  Missed 3rd grade in your region?  Sometimes we forget though.  I'll agree to that.

I'm being Trumpian.  Guys, this is how he rolls and you eat it up.  The only difference is I told the truth and didn't lie like hell.  Lies are truth.  Truth are lies.  That's how we roll now.  What a pathetic mess you guys created.  Be happy if it put more money in your pocket.  It will soon change.

1 hour ago, rammer said:

The numbers are what the numbers will be. I would prefer the money goes to healthcare to our citizens rather than to the POTUS' BS demeaning our democracy every other day but that's how you guys have chosen how we roll in the US.  "Lock her up".  I say grow up, you were raised better.  Politics is more important to maintaining Congressional and Senatorial seats than looking out for the people who elected their fat asses. It will soon change back to reality.  We shall soon see.

I don't need your patronizing bullshit.You are the one who needs to grow up and see reality.Democrats demean our democracy every fucking day.