Whitney & Ben

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the Picture came from VHTV for this apartment and was Broadcast then it's fair just as any other Picture.    Role Playing Death is a bit weird but to each their own.

If the Picture was Photoshopped to make it appear as this then it would not be allowed.

No this pic is not from VH. It was edited. And to say my opinion I don't think it is funny...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, At77 said:

I definitely think something fishy is going on in that house. That’s why the creepy sits there sometimes with sunglasses on just staring. And when Ben and Whitney went to cleo and axel’s the first time, they all went in the dark closet a few times. Also that’s probably why Ben couldnt cum after an hour of getting a blowjob from Whitney that night. And the fact that they are up til the crack of dawn tells me something. 

It tells me they're unemployed, not neccesrily druggies.  

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

It tells me they're unemployed, not neccesrily druggies.  

all of them are unemployed, that's why the're in project trying to earn some cash

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, guestlook said:

#drama

384bf68509bb3b1b5f0.png

last night Ben had a conversation with her and whatever he told her caused her to literally cry all night long. Cleo tried to console her but nothing helped. He's been acting strange towards her for a week now. I think he's getting tired of her but who knows? In any case judging from body language I'd say they won't be together for very long...

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

There is no drama. As I understand it - Whitney excluded from the project.:confused: And this is strange. Well, or Cleo - next. Just in the last week, Whitney did even more.

Strange because she seemed to be following the script and doing all that was asked of her!

• Like 1