B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #2

2 hours ago, happyone said:

They are going to play hide and seek---we get to chase them around the property and through the house to try and find out

where the hell they are. 😏

Watching Paint Dry would be more exciting. 

99sx.gif

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

LOL  You are showing your age.  Today's Generation wouldn't even know who this Fellow is.    :biggrin:

I know and I hated that show 

Sing Along with Mitch ran on television from 1961 until the network canceled it in 1964

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

That's all the Apartment is about. Playing Head Games with the Paying Customer.

As I said last night, I think some of the B4 girls are getting towards the time when they just wanna go home, strange as it may seem...I'd give my right arm to be where they are now!!...Beer pong seems to be the go to activity when they start getting bored...but it holds out attention...well, some of us...IMO...😉

It's funny, but we have two girls, Mal and Ana, who play to take off their clothes, when they have not done it, maybe it would be the time to start, but I do not think we'll see it. Surely the game ends before.
And we have Serena with Mila, a girl who is worth a lot like Mila, who does not put obstacles so much that her clothes fall, as to play with other girls, and yet we have Serena which is almost the opposite case .. Then I wonder, why are they in bed so close together and for so long, if it is clear that this path does not lead to any way out?

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ver la imagen fuenteVer la imagen fuente

Sometimes I have felt like this, after a computer session, and after hours, doing nothing, everything is summarized in turn off the light and sleep ... then ... you have one stupid face, you think , for that I've been waiting so many hours?