Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They really should fixe cam8,lots of times it's in black and white,when Elisa and boyfriend were in I didn't care but now..want to see jas in full color and detail.

I think its because its zoomed in like it is so it does not get enough light and goes to nightvision, cam 9 always have colors as long as some light is on. But I have seen the kitchen cam in BW also even when the light was on in the evening so maybe there is a problem.

51 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think its because its zoomed in like it is so it does not get enough light and goes to nightvision, cam 9 always have colors as long as some light is on. But I have seen the kitchen cam in BW also even when the light was on in the evening so maybe there is a problem.

Maybe is that,after so many time the thing should had been resolved,fixed.Love to see jas wet as hell and for that it's needed all the light and colorsss😅.

• Like 1

Jim just went out again tonight with his red backpack, he did the same last night leaving Jas alone in bed. I think he must be working or something or else I dunno what he would be  doing going out at this hour with a backpack.

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Jim just went out again tonight with his red backpack, he did the same last night leaving Jas alone in bed. I think he must be working or something or else I dunno what he would be  doing going out at this hour with a backpack.

Maybe it all ties in...He's managed to get a job in Barca and they don't pay rent and get paid...Quids in, as we say in England...If this is the case, I like the fact he earns a crust instead of just moping around the apt bored shitless...A bit of real life, which is good...

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Or wait maybe he is going to a gym to work out, if there is one that is open at night.

What, leave Jas high and dry to go to the gym at 02.30 ...I don't think so. I reckon he has a job with shit hours...

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What, leave Jas high and dry to go to the gym at 02.30 ...I don't think so. I reckon he has a job with shit hours...

Why not? It's at night less people in the gym and less hot. Plus he only goes for few hours then back home later in the night early morning. But he never did that when he was here last time with Jas in b4.

Anyways its just specualations, who really knows what he is doing 🙂