Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

even the guest room, has clean towels, so I think a new couple will be coming soon, then I would like to many members that, strange to say, that Jasmin is not a lesbian

She is bi sexual. It's funny her profile on her cam site says she is 25 but when she was online the other day she wrote 27 to someone in the chat.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

As much as I really like Jas, and she's probably the 2nd most beautiful girl we've had, after Nicole, they're not gonna serve up anything we haven't seen before, IMO..At least when Ilona turned up in B3, she totally surprised us with some great sex...but I stopped watching after a while...We've seen Jas and Jim have some great sex, so without the other girls around her, what more is there for us to see...But that goes for all the couples apts...That's why I rarely watch them...

Even more great sex :blush: Who cares if we seen it before, with Jasmin it never gets old :cool:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

That probarby why the apartment was better in the start,with two couples in it,it had that diversity and option to watch four residents,agree that after some time watching just jas and him will become kinda boring(even she being as pretty as she is),but the guest room it's cleaned and ready for some time..maybe another couple will arrive.

Maybe Blair and her bf ? I think that could be fun 🙂
But I wouldnt be surprised if Rose came to visit one day.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Harley what you think about Kitty?

Just another girl that needs to grow up that has graced the threshold of RLC.  Plus, I'm not into fake boobs and tattoos.  If Mila didn't have fake boobs and that tattoo, she would be purrrfect!!

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

They totaly had to do it,more three,four months with the last couple and place wouldn't be fit to humans live in it.

I sometimes wonder how people can live like that 

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just another girl that needs to grow up that has graced the threshold of RLC.  Plus, I'm not into fake boobs and tattoos.  If Mila didn't have fake boobs and that tattoo, she would be purrrfect!!

Are you sure her boobs are fake ? If they are, the one who did them did a really great job, and no scars or anything.

6 hours ago, Fagen said:

Are you sure her boobs are fake ? If they are, the one who did them did a really great job, and no scars or anything.

From what I've seen of her, they are fake.  Believe it or not, there are some really good plastic surgeons out there and she just happened to have found one.

8 hours ago, again said:

Mila's boobs are real natural

At first I thought she had fake tits but it is true that since I saw them in all possible angles and I have not seen scars, I came to this conclusion that she has beautiful boobs 😁

• Like 1