Jasmin & Jim General Topic #1

I honestly do not discriminate against RLC returnees. Jasmin, Kamila and Elisa are all  attractive and interesting girls. And Kristy absolutely rocks. They are all returnees.

I might have a problem with Yurik or some of the other dudes showing up again, but that's about it.

Wake me up if you see Diana or Nora moving back in again. Thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I honestly do not discriminate against RLC returnees. Jasmin, Kamila and Elisa are all  attractive and interesting girls. And Kristy absolutely rocks. They are all returnees.

I might have a problem with Yurik or some of the other dudes showing up again, but that's about it.

Diana (who lived with Efim??) or Danaya our beautiful nymph, who has become a mother :biggrin:

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Jasmin made me fall off the wagon again--I just cannot stop drinking up all her beauty 😏

• Like 1