Mila & Noah

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Will never understand why to complain , especially on first day, about tenants. What means all look the same on first day? It's because they are humans? Because girls have boobs? (BTW mila boobs are cute). 

It’s because people actually have very high expectations whenever a new apt comes on line. Then, they like to pretend that they don’t, so that they can “be right”, or “be surprised”, if things improve. It happens the exactly same way every single time an apt opens. Like clockwork!

VH or I should say the managers should occasionally unload an over the top apt from the beginning just to mix things up. I think Julya’s place fit this bill, but interestingly, instead of continuing to climb they decensed particularly with the new cam placements, which were done  due to the losses from their CB channel. People avoided the cost of the paid show by simply catching it on the VH free cam. Putting CB before VH isn’t working I think. I digress as usual! 😊 

IIm liking this site already --this lady is looking really fine so far--in fact i have enough favorite places on vh to keep me happy for a long time--hopefully improvements will be made (probably not) but you have to enjoy life now --the past is past and the future is in the future --the only thing we really have is NOW!

Screenshot (67).png

Screenshot (68).png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

At least we have been spared having cams viewing from outer space.

We've got reasonable cams placement in this apartment. Only one cam in living room shows the full plan and that's enough, the rest of the cams give us a decent close ups which are more desirable from our point of view. I can say  arrangement of the flat  is good, now let's wait for some action, cause girl is pretty

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1