B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #3

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Just come home and logged in to be greeted with the bad signs of hearts on Adri’s bed. That’s an ominous welcome sign and can only mean one thing; her shag buddy who she Skypes with and pans over her body to show him the pussy he’s missing is on his way. I can’t see Mama returning although I’d rather see her than yet another bloke disrupting the harmony of what is and should remain an ALL GIRLS apartment 😡

if it is,when my fees are due again,i think on thr 22nd......im not going to renew.im tired of this shit.and im not going to put up with it any longer.the girls, even though they are kind of greern and dont know just yet how to be a RLC girl, they are still worth 75 dollars a month,to me.but it will be a cold day in hell before i cough up 75 dollars to watch a guy every fucking day,in order to get a glimps of the girls,so no more posts between now and the 22nd because  i have said everything i had to say about this bullshit that RLC is pulling

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Just come home and logged in to be greeted with the bad signs of hearts on Adri’s bed. That’s an ominous welcome sign and can only mean one thing; her shag buddy who she Skypes with and pans over her body to show him the pussy he’s missing is on his way. I can’t see Mama returning although I’d rather see her than yet another bloke disrupting the harmony of what is and should remain an ALL GIRLS apartment 😡

If a guy arrives then RLC should ship their asses over to be with Elisa & Fima.