Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

21 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, youre mind is boggled huh, well ea rlier this evening it involved me bouncing up and down, and changing directions i was facing for the most part. And I wasn't on a trampoline!

20 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

In fact several lazy positions, on my back and on my stomach!

Ash, you never cease to amaze! Love it when you talk sexy and funny!
Not necessarily at the same time. ❤️:angel:😁

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not say anything more but I will end this topic as it is evident that you dont want to face the reality. If tomorrow the african continent becomes 100 times richer than  the U.S and europe,

then all these 'Blacks' as you pighole them because of their color, will all of a sudden become Africans.  LOL. You will not hear from me anymore so enjoy.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Most anything you ever wanted to know was only a question away. I have no doubt that cc members will be nostalgic when it comes to this stuff, but the non- cc people are going to prefer understanding what they are saying, I think. Plus, CC forums are renown for slamming people who dare speculate. 

It was some good natured fun, only a few times it got nasty. And the few that got upset prettymuch were speculating about stuff themselves.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Well so far every day and night seems to be following the same routine surely this isn't all we can expect is it?

i was watching emma & although some may be sensitive to certain types of people (i won't mention any names) she has already far outdone miami. and i don't mean just sex. she appears to be a good natured person who likes to laugh & have fun. maybe these guys should loosen up a bit!

• Like 1

I happen to check my email, and VHTV notified me, about the Miami Project... I peak in, and it was disappointing. Most Miami Apartments are BEAUTIFUL folks! This apartment is hard on the eyes. I do understand that's their choice. I wish you both fun n" success. A few of us here live near you. 19.gif.c51a12822604957b1160e1a52367a061.gif

t

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

these cams have got to be moved!

I do agree they are absolute crap you just can't see anything which is the whole point really and she seems to be just fiddling with his dick  on and off with an attitude it seems of  "do i really have to"  such enthusiasm lol

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2