Gia & Anthony Part 1 - Florida

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

VH should bring Mira for at least two weeks, this house would get plenty of views

I like Mira but what they need it's guests from the countrie,some Latina hot girls also would help,but feels an lost case sadly.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really like the idea of an english speaking apartment. But the language or the place doesn't add anything, if the residents are boring and unattractive. 

I think you describe it pretty well. This people are the opposite of what I was hoping for as VHTV started promoting an Miami apartment. 

Now we can only hope that VHTV will stick to Miami, kick the two out and find a more suitable couple. 

Place had everything to be an big success..but somehow everything was done wrong.One of the most important things was that the woman resident was tipical look of Miami(Well and dude also)but...she kinda looks Western Europe and even have that tipical accent.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How old do you think they are?

I reckon they are at least mid 40's but they seem to act much older and the way they just wander around the house, especially Anthony, well I'm more bloody livelier and I could give them 20 yrs lol.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I like Mira but what they need it's guests from the countrie,some Latina hot girls also would help,but feels an lost case sadly.

This is what I thought was going to be at the MIAMI house

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since the draw of the apt seemed to be "english speaking" in hindsight vh probably should not have ever mentioned miami. in most of the other apts nobody knows exactly where they are.

Think that was one of the faults,would understand if was an special place,the city it's cool,same regard the country,but the house(that is what we see)isn't any diferent from the other 30 we have,only diference it's the size and luxury.Its like you having an Ferrari chassi it's an Beatle engine.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

since the draw of the apt seemed to be "english speaking" in hindsight vh probably should not have ever mentioned miami. in most of the other apts nobody knows exactly where they are.

Good point after all the mention of Miami does intimate glamour and young people not a semi retirement home lol. Personally even the apartment isn't that fantastic and I find it funny that the internal walls don't reach ceiling level as noise levels would travel anywhere so may as well be true open plan. 

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Good point after all the mention of Miami does intimate glamour and young people not a semi retirement home lol. Personally even the apartment isn't that fantastic and I find it funny that the internal walls don't reach ceiling level as noise levels would travel anywhere so may as well be true open plan. 

We have to think that could be an moving pictures bridge GIFTo future awesome Miami houses.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really like the idea of an english speaking apartment. But the language or the place doesn't add anything, if the residents are boring and unattractive. 

I think you describe it pretty well. This people are the opposite of what I was hoping for as VHTV started promoting an Miami apartment. 

Now we can only hope that VHTV will stick to Miami, kick the two out and find a more suitable couple. 

They are their own managers. If people don't watch them, they will have to pay everything out of their own pockets. If they can do that, they will be there as long as they want.

VH can find, and will find new tenants in the US without having to kick this couple out.