Emma

33 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

New girl visiting and signing papers

bandicam-2018-06-25-20-47-29-8766e3394bb
bandicam-2018-06-25-20-48-51-730ff703e88

Btw this house starts drinking vodka at 8am 

Damn! Wow! So, does she drink all day long? Does she appear to have a job or means of earning money out side of VH?

Dear Emma, you seems to be a nice girl/women -  i hope you have "kind of plan" to be a part of VHTV.  Vi adore your body, but untill now all we know is that you are very good at sleep, you can sleep, doesnt`matter if its couch or bed. i wish i could do that the same. but please do engage yourself to entertaing  VH sucsribers . please let us know if you require any tips or suggestion like "How to do

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Damn! Wow! So, does she drink all day long? Does she appear to have a job or means of earning money out side of VH?

Didn't follow all day.. but she had a male guest very early in the morning and they was drinking vodka at 8 (local time).. then during the afternoon also. 
Nop, at least till now she didn't leave the house on the logical meaning of having a job

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hardy1 said:

Dear Emma, you seems to be a nice girl/women -  i hope you have "kind of plan" to be a part of VHTV.  Vi adore your body, but untill now all we know is that you are very good at sleep, you can sleep, doesnt`matter if its couch or bed. i wish i could do that the same. but please do engage yourself to entertaing  VH sucsribers . please let us know if you require any tips or suggestion like "How to do

Methinks all this sleeping is probably self induced with lots of achohol or in other words known as sleeping it off lol