B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

It is clear, watching the threads lately, people have stopped participating in them.
They spend hours and hours, and the comments are almost inexistent, and I do not think the girls do anything to comment, in fact, the comments continue to appear but in other chats ...
It's a shame because CC has always been a reliable source of information to go to, when you spend hours and even days without connecting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

It is clear, watching the threads lately, people have stopped participating in them.
They spend hours and hours, and the comments are almost inexistent, and I do not think the girls do anything to comment, in fact, the comments continue to appear but in other chats ...
It's a shame because CC has always been a reliable source of information to go to, when you spend hours and even days without connecting.

That was the good old days unfortunately and I attribute most of it to the replay service.  Before the replay service appeared there was far more posts about what was happening in the apartments.  Now days people just follow Noldus around, get the times and events that he says happens and go look at it on replay, at least I think that is part of the problem.  I also believe like you do that a lot of people have stopped watching them because they know it's all just a game.  There is one other reason the posts are not as informative and that is because of the private groups that are created.......certain people only share within their private groups and this has really hurt this forum BIG TIME!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1