B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

General Chat #5 has been created.  I'm sure it will hit 30 pages tonight with all the teasing that will go on following the BBQ and because of the prior UM for no reason.

This is idiotic, now it is posted in both threads. You'll have to wait, we'll be on page 30 at least. It can not be so bad to beat me there . You are mostly against everything here 😉 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

This is idiotic, now it is posted in both threads. You'll have to wait, we'll be on page 30 at least. It can not be so bad to beat me there . You are mostly against everything here 😉 

What is your problem Noldus?

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Desafortunadamente, esos fueron los viejos tiempos y atribuyo la mayor parte al servicio de repetición. Antes de que apareciera el servicio de repetición, había muchas más publicaciones sobre lo que estaba sucediendo en los apartamentos. Ahora la gente simplemente sigue a Noldus, obtiene los tiempos y eventos que él dice que suceden y ve a verlos en la repetición, al menos creo que eso es parte del problema. También creo que como lo haces, mucha gente ha dejado de verlos porque saben que todo es solo un juego. Hay otra razón por la cual las publicaciones no son tan informativas y eso se debe a los grupos privados que se crean ... ciertas personas solo comparten dentro de sus grupos privados y esto realmente ha perjudicado a este foro ¡GRAN TIEMPO!

That sounds like "killing the goose that lays the golden eggs"
In the end, spend more or less time, is called to disappear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

That sounds like "killing the goose that lays the golden eggs"
In the end, spend more or less time, is called to disappear.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it Vortios.  The Admin and Mods have allowed it to be that private groups could be created and that has taken away from the general discussion in the forum.  That and the other things I mentioned!

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it Vortios.  The Admin and Mods have allowed it to be that private groups could be created and that has taken away from the general discussion in the forum.  That and the other things I mentioned!

Private Messaging has always been Part of the System Features. How Members conduct themselves Openly or Privately is solely upon the Individual.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kase said:

today i saw how mad Mr.malina was against malina i though he was going to throw a bottle of malina and beat her 

I hate guys like that who doesnt know how to treat their lady.

52 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Me thinks the new girl is having second thought over what she has gotten herself into.  Hiding out on the Terrace.  Won't join the others.

She'll have to adjust or stay Isolated.  If she stays Isolated away from the rest RLC won't keep her there for very long.