B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June 2018 #4

it's fascinating that they now do everything in the big room and mostly out of camera range.  Beer pong was in front of one blocked camera and now...you guessed it... charades in front of the bed with most of the activity out of camera range immediately under cam 2-4.  

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

it's fascinating that they now do everything in the big room and mostly out of camera range.  Beer pong was in front of one blocked camera and now...you guessed it... charades in front of the bed with most of the activity out of camera range immediately under cam 2-4.  

Yes I hate that blind spot can't see a thing.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Me thinks the new girl is having second thought over what she has gotten herself into.  Hiding out on the Terrace.  Won't join the others.

Don't think she was hiding just hanging out there talking with Elly, both of them new to RLC 🙂

I suspect she is venting about the BF, you know that women stick together when it comes to a man thing. But I don't blame him in way with the dry humping and teasing she doing to him, after all she invited him to come and stay with her I assume, as that the way it usually is around the large hen house.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I suspect she is venting about the BF, you know that women stick together when it comes to a man thing. But I don't blame him in way with the dry humping and teasing she doing to him, after all she invited him to come and stay with her I assume, as that the way it usually is around the large hen house.

Could be about the bf yes, and he is out again tonight.