B4 Girls on vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #5

now we know for years that we RLC customers are just shit, but as someone says, if Adri has left for a week or two for work, will inform us officially?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If this is taking place in B #2 then it should be discussed in that Topic.

Any Discussion of B #2 has been moved to that Topic.

But that topic is closed?

16 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So Malina been out most of the day and still not home, wonder if she went to visit her bf at a hotel or something. I think this might be it.

Maybe you know more Noldus?

She was home for most of the day but left with her back pack at 18.30...That's a fair bet, and she might not be home.

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was home for most of the day but left with her back pack at 18.30...That's a fair bet, and she might not be home.

Ooh it was that late thought it was earlier, then she has been away all evening and are most likely with her bf somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ooh it was that late thought it was earlier, then she has been away all evening and are most likely with her bf somewhere.

It's a Hotel...It's been posted a few times here that he's checked into one...I don't posting this info is a big deal...he's not an actual resident...😏

Lets face it, he's not gonna roam the streets all night, sleep on a park bench or the beach, or shack up with his other girlfriend, is he😏...This is a strange relationship with Malina, and I think she is actually the strange one, but he is her BF, regardless of some guys here think...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a Hotel...It's been posted a few times here that he's checked into one...I don't posting this info is a big deal...he's not an actual resident...😏

Lets face it, he's not gonna roam the streets all night, sleep on a park bench or the beach, or shack up with his other girlfriend, is he😏...This is a strange relationship with Malina, and I think she is actually the strange one, but he is her BF, regardless of some guys here think...

Yeah I know it's been posted that he checked into a hotel is why I said she is most likely there with him 😉
I dunno about him, he gives me the wrong vibes the way he acts against her.