B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK Harley ... Te quejas sobre muchos chicos que ya no publican en este hilo abierto. Es porque cuando lo hacemos, que saltar sobre las cabezas de todos los envíos !! ... Los medios sociales me dice que esto es bollocks porque si se diera el caso, todos estarían siguiendo uno al otro! Y quítenmelo , no lo están ... Que tengas un buen día, amigo mío ... 😉

Recognize, at least, that today would be difficult, find an interesting moment with which you could put some kind of note both houses.
B2, simply, we have not had a show (for me the fact that they have sex with men, it's not a show inside this type of houses, since that's what houses of couples are for)
and in B4, after hours and hours ... what have they done? They have even been unable to lose their bra ... incredible but true.

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK Harley...You moan on about a lot of guys not posting on this open thread any more. It's because when we do, you jump on our heads on every post!!...Social media tells me that this is bollocks because if it were the case, they'd all be following each other! And take it from me, they're not...Have a good day my friend...😉

First off, I didn't jump on you at all.  I tried to make a funny about your scratching and you took it serious.  These girls do know each other regardless of what or how much you rely on their social media pages!  You people and their social pages.....I swear!

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Recognize, at least, that today would be difficult, find an interesting moment with which you could put some kind of note both houses.
B2, simply, we have not had a show (for me the fact that they have sex with men, it's not a show inside this type of houses, since that's what houses of couples are for)
and in B4, after hours and hours ... what have they done? They have even been unable to lose their bra ... incredible but true.

The fact that Aria had a pretty epic sex session in B2 just can't be ignored, Vortios...That ridiculous, IMO...What are you gonna class as as an interesting moment in B2 then,...they have a 4 girl lesfest...😕

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Is that guy still there??  If so, that would explain a lot about their activities.

The fact that Aria had a pretty epic sex session in B2 just can't be ignored, Vortios...That ridiculous, IMO...What are you gonna class as as an interesting moment in B2 then,...they have a 4 girl lesfest...😕

would be damn more interesting than a girl fucking her boy toy!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

First off, I didn't jump on you at all.  I tried to make a funny about your scratching and you took it serious.  These girls do know each other regardless of what or how much you rely on their social media pages!  You people and their social pages.....I swear!

if its not from their social media how do you guys that claim to know every thing the girls do get your info ,i guess its the same way you always know exactly what rlc does all the time you guys must be gifted I guess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

if its not from their social media how do you guys that claim to know every thing the girls do get your info ,i guess its the same way you always know exactly what rlc does all the time you guys must be gifted I guess

Yes.....I have the gift!! 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You might be right, but I follow some of them on social media, do you? So I'm probably a bit more on the ball than you are...I know you were trying to be funny about my head...It would've been, if you'd stopped there, but you then went into 'SPECULATION WORLD' where you seem to spend most of your time now...

Btw, I have a full head of hair (nearly)...

• Like 1

You might be right, but I follow some of them on social media, do you? So I'm probably a bit more on the ball than you are...I know you were trying to be funny about my head...It would've been, if you'd stopped there, but you then went into 'SPECULATION WORLD' where you seem to spend most of your time now...

LOL and I'll stop there because the rest is pointless

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

See the source image

I think virgin juice will do it 😁

• Like 4