B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

Noldus

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's just Drama for the Camera.  You have to watch Nina & Kira to get Real Lesbians.

Exactly though I must say it was quite erotic the show they put on a couple of days ago, it was in the daytime so was better lighting.

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just little more of Sofie's Click Bait training, and that is so true Nina and Kira and Dasha and Masha get after it the way is suppose to be.

Nina and Kira are almost softcore compared to Dasha and Masha wow 😮

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's just Drama for the Camera.  You have to watch Nina & Kira to get Real Lesbians.

If you look really, really close at last night's session, you will see Nila's tongue in action. Watch cam 7. Of course you're gonna see Nina & Kira licking and fucking each other.

5 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

If you look really, really close at last night's session, you will see Nila's tongue in action. Watch cam 7

I never seen last nights. I was busy doing other duties on the forum.

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just little more of Sofie's Click Bait training, and that is so true Nina and Kira and Dasha and Masha get after it the way is suppose to be.

LOL...sounds like they need to change Naomi's name to Nofie!  I was told that she did everything she could to not show anything except for some boob licking.  The apple didn't fall far from the tree that's for sure.  Keep in mind that I didn't see it but had the chance to.  He said it was damn near a carbon copy of the other morning and I said I'll pass.