B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic June/July 2018 #2

18 hours ago, moritzmax said:

Why?
Many people are happy when they can "have a hot shower"!

My dear friend, when we take a shower and we are happy, we do not have the uncontrollable jaw, the body that moves as if we took a small discharge of electricity when we try to find sleep but that the we can not do it, and we do not stay in bed just an hour after 7 hours party :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Aria y su amiga han presentado hoy su "solicitud" para la "cama doble" en RLC,
RLC tienes que otorgar el "Gamewiwse" a Aria por este gran logro.

It does not make sense that in a girls' house, a couple stayed to live with them ... in B1 ... it was disastrous ...
In B4, as you have seen, it has not been better

The thing is clear ... the mixes have not gone well. Not even when they have put two couples together in the same house.

Hace 5 horas, Noldus dijo:

Gracias chicas 😉 

Mila1.png

Naomi.gif

La lastima, es que hayan preparado esto para la última semana.

Pero con el comportamiento de RLC, no me extraña, incluso me sorprende, que hayan dado más de dos o tres espectáculos dignos de ver... cuando lo normal, era hacer uno y uno o dos días antes de dejar la casa.

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

Gracias chicas 😉 

Mila1.png

Naomi.gif

La lastima, es que hayan preparado esto para la última semana.

Pero co

The pity, is that they have prepared this for the last week.

But with the behavior of RLC, it does not surprise me, I am even surprised, that it has given more than two or three spectacles worth seeing ... when normal, it was to do one and a day or two before leaving the house.

n el comportamiento de RLC, no me extraña, incluso me sorprende, que hayan dado más de dos o tres espectáculos dignos de ver... cuando lo normal, era hacer uno y uno o dos días antes de dejar la casa.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Are you sure?? Is he not paid by RLC to come in to fuck her 😏

just a question, why do not you come to have sex with your girlfriend every night?

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

just a question, why do not you come to have sex with your girlfriend every night?

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If RLC Paid for the Dude to come fuck her then RLC is operating a Common Bawdy House.

Do not you see my sarcastic smileys?
There are some in the forum who think the girls do not have BF, but the guys are part of the scheme.

Tonight we got a convincing love act between two who love each other.