Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Its all over for Alan and Nina I would surmise.

the score is still positive for Alan ,,, that's right
The negative is that with all the others, including Edda he did a little more than half speed. Only with Nina until a while ago did he give of himself and even more.
We have already seen how much Alan can surprise and we know his ability in this matter when he wants.

So I'd really like it in your next round with whoever it is, Val, Nastya or ... he broke this rule of his own and knocked over the bed and whoever was on top of it with him.

And that he continued to give Nina treatment half-sol with him has done lately, Justified.

it would be poetic justice if that was with Serena .... whom I do not know if they know or witnessed already got the job of making Alan enjoy in a blowjob in less than 5 minutes start.

It was comical the look of astonishment of Alan and the smile of satisfaction of Serena. And this was at the beginning of one of Nina's trips. It is not in archives moments because neither it gave to heat .. It stops smoking, both laughing horrors and later they returned to toys with Serena. I do not think even NIna knows about this "defeat", hehehehehe.

😎

I read your post dbear and my take on this situation is this.  Without any company, Nina and Alan can't pull enough viewers to keep the apartment.  I think George has told them so.  There can be no doubt that the parties are for more viewers.  I think Alan and Nina have discussed this and have come to this mutual conclusion of parties.  Conversely, I don't think Alan can stand to be around while Nina has sex with someone else.  To Nina, it is a means to an end so she really don't give a rat's ass.  So I think Alan vacates until he gets the all clear and then comes back.  He's no doubt close by (George's maybe).  So I think that while Alan doesn't like it, he is resigned to it.  And since most people here don't give a crap about watching Alan, they'll do what it takes to satisfy us viewers.  Which means Nina and her parties..

58 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I read your post dbear and my take on this situation is this.  Without any company, Nina and Alan can't pull enough viewers to keep the apartment.  I think George has told them so.  There can be no doubt that the parties are for more viewers.  I think Alan and Nina have discussed this and have come to this mutual conclusion of parties.  Conversely, I don't think Alan can stand to be around while Nina has sex with someone else.  To Nina, it is a means to an end so she really don't give a rat's ass.  So I think Alan vacates until he gets the all clear and then comes back.  He's no doubt close by (George's maybe).  So I think that while Alan doesn't like it, he is resigned to it.  And since most people here don't give a crap about watching Alan, they'll do what it takes to satisfy us viewers.  Which means Nina and her parties..

They can always find a job if this doesn't work out. Anyone knows what the unemployment rate is in Siberia?

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Well, about Alan I was the first or one of the first to ask your head about the forum, remember? Months and months behind (last year to be more punctual).

But after that I went to see and not look at him from another perspective.
Today I see few or almost no men on this site with so much real and effective dedication to their partner,
I'm not talking about sex only, but presence when necessary,

The last one I saw on this square was Alex after Anna got pregnant.
Alan today has my respect and is able to surprise me in an almost constant way. True would be the right way to represent you.

Unfortunately I also share, from you the progressive way Nina has been disappointing me and disappointed.

Not for the parties or for being with other men or women (or dwarves and trapeze artists) ... but for showing that in these hours no shadow of remembrance of Alan has there,
Or it is this unfortunate image that she gives us. At least to me.

Some feeling of it only becomes material when it arrives,
He resists rapprochement, but ends up giving in. Sooner or later.

Like I said, this anyone here sees that he is not reciprocal when in relation to him and any one that the script defines. The greatest example of this has recently been Nina and Edda together,

Nina comes (or came) always first,

I also agree with you and I have already said this before here that with the exit of the Sun (Serena), Moon alone (Nina) had or has difficulties of acting in its paper next to Earth (Alan),

we will still remember that who effectively began to fragment this project was Nina with their prolonged (or suspicious) absences, and equal behavior,
Alan and Serenam together always held the net (so I set them in
an empathy relationship)

But as I said before Alan went by and happens to surprise me with every situation that comes against him is thrown.

16 hours ago, Attalawrence said:

They can always find a job if this doesn't work out. Anyone knows what the unemployment rate is in Siberia?

Dunno, but there must be some employment around or the flats would not be built and occupied. I suspect Alan is not looking for work but therein lies the answer to his problem as regards care of Nina. Same happened with Iris and Lex on VV. Eventually the lovely Iris (sob) left Lex to be with someone she had met at her job in HR. Alan needs to accept that no one owes him a living. Harsh but true.