Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Probably thank Joe for that. But as long as she wants to be with him, nothing really to expect from her other than her being with Joe.

I guess she did it to not make the very shy guest girl even more uncomfortable. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

without checking all of the vids i see that they are at least a few months ago. i don't recall alan & nina doing anything special of late. i do recall several times where he wasn't really involved with sina, valery, jane, & of course nina. his best recent sessions were with edda when they finally were alone & able to do everything. we'll see what happens when they get back from their vacations but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are finished as we've known them.

Have to agree with you re Nina & Alan they are not the same couple they were months ago and seem to have grown a bit distant lately spending more time apart than with each other. Now separate holidays well, looks as though the writing is on the wall perhaps??

Alan has always had an infinity with Edda and her with him and their first real session together the other week, which was a long time coming, was mind blowing and said a lot.

However Edda seems to be sticking with Joe so no explosive stuff from her for a while i assume.

She ain't no raving beauty but she sure has some charisma about her and personality which many people like very much, including me. Would love to see her setup on her own so she can fully explore her girly ways especially but looks as though it ain't gonna happen in the near future which is a shame.

27 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Have to agree with you re Nina & Alan they are not the same couple they were months ago and seem to have grown a bit distant lately spending more time apart than with each other. Now separate holidays well, looks as though the writing is on the wall perhaps??

If serena had left earlier they would get separate at that time... Was her that was "grabbing"  the house for a very long time. It was pretty visible what happened in the house right after she leaves

• Like 2

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

without checking all of the vids i see that they are at least a few months ago. i don't recall alan & nina doing anything special of late. i do recall several times where he wasn't really involved with sina, valery, jane, & of course nina. his best recent sessions were with edda when they finally were alone & able to do everything. we'll see what happens when they get back from their vacations but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they are finished as we've known them.

No! The first files are not a few months behind but for almost a year. Precisely how much Edda and Joe had been seen for the first time and Serena as well. At this time our "heroes" were related here as rabbits, and it was where the clouds of turbulence began to form. Look at the period in chronological order and you will understand, where did it start and why.
The second example was special, because on this day Alan was not in good health,
Weakened and spent most of the day in bed.
But even so he made the effort and in the end still kisses Nina on the back,
It's not in the files, but they slept in their arms. The highlight was not the performance Kamasutra and yes the affection that he had towards NIna. And NIna to him,

As for Alan's best, look more closely. It was not the indivual with Edda that really, I admit it was exciting for both.Alan mainly.It felt safe and confident to dare.
The best however was with Edda / Nina .. The two acted together and shared Alan equally. The highlight of all is that it matched in 100% of that.
I do not know if it was an effect of being blindfolded and thus effectively accessible to senses and stimuli.
The fact however is that he actually had a better and more dedicated response to Nina.
That's why I noticed his condition of being the priority with Alan.
Trust and security was what we had there. At least until then.

And unlike many here I do not wrestle for separations from couples,
Just yes, when they are totally incompetent and nothing has in common
or in common harmony.
That is not the case here. Or it was not the case we had until now.

A true relationship, or trying to be, has its challenges. And that has to be faced together and shoulder to shoulder. Holding hands . Firmly and reliably. One in the other. It is not only in sex or its juggling in this, that it solidifies a relationship but the other factors that lead, motivate and sustain it.

I gave a very prominent example here and that all the survivors followed closely.

The more we knocked and asked for her head, but Anna welcomed and defended Alex from our attacks. We know the outcome of this effort and behavior in the end.
And Anna did not leave (in these moments of turbulence) of vacations and holidays, treatment (?) Or sexual tourism, leaving Alex alone, discovered, exposed and vulnerable to this.

There is a universal rule that represents it well. You only miss it after you lose.

Just regrets
after it is done.

• Like 2

before the birthday party I was celebrating 4 consecutive weeks that one did not have any turbulence between them, only respect and balance

After the party, however, she again began to draw on the horizon.
Look at memories by who and why,
On purpose if someone has not noticed, this Monday, which happened the first month after that.
🙄

51 minutes ago, thedbear said:

before the birthday party I was celebrating 4 consecutive weeks that one did not have any turbulence between them, only respect and balance

After the party, however, she again began to draw on the horizon.
Look at memories by who and why,
On purpose if someone has not noticed, this Monday, which happened the first month after that.
🙄

i feel is simplier than that,to me from what I seen both Nina and Alan are tired(her even more)of this cam things,to have to "give" their bed to others fuck and then to return to it,for th most time they worked a lot(as usual in George places) and feel that they are in limit,two weeks vacations will refuel them an bit,but as time pass(more than one year already)they will "refuel" less,maybe they just want to be by them,in their house,with their friends,family and without cams.

• Like 1