Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

nothing announced yet officially ... but something to take into account. both Kira and Serena had sex and a lot with Alan.
If George enters the game then empathizes ..... so this Mexican novel ends definitively and becomes a real dispute;
With a technical detail, without moral barriers, Alan has the best equipment
😉

Do you know since when Allan disappeared?

Do you know where is he?

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Do you know since when Allan disappeared?

Do you know where is he?

not disappeared,,,

the only difference from this absence to that of two days ago (or other ones I've seen too) was to add to it a few bottles of drink,

he was sleeping with Nina after having sex,

He woke up on a cell phone call, answered, started to get dressed, picked up some notes in his wallet, slipped into his backpack a T-shirt, trunks and knit shorts (the ones he was wearing on Kira's couch the day before.
Some bottles of drink in a black plastic bag.
He gave a quick kiss to Nina who was still lying down and left.

Expectations about the party and Nina's guests yesterday ... but nothing that has not happened before and more than once.

Await therefore, if it returns, when it returns and how it returns.

Bags, emptied closet, clothes and personal items as it was with Serena or knocking on the door or we did not have it.

• Upvote 1

While you're looking for - that which is not. Everyone has forgotten about Serena.😯

Oh and Nina - soon goes on vacation. Not as Mira&Henry (month, Cyprus-Israel), but on Twitter I think there will be some material.

78070.jpg

78071.jpg

• Like 2

Don't know if anymore more have the same feeling but i feel Nina and Alan(even more Nina)are really tired of cams and being on cams and all this things th y have to do,they are at more than one year on cams,think at some time(maybe not very far)they gona leave.Think would be an hard hit to George(like Serena was),by far this three(Nina,serena and Alan)are the most successful and interesting residents of him and till date no one come close to have the same impact,maybe for some time Foxy,she was very promising till Nastya etc apeared,but she it's gone also.

15 hours ago, squish said:

I would have thought Nina's forthcoming vacation would represent bad news for George's cam view ratings. I wonder if she will be taking Alan this time.

Without Nina there will be Jane&Bf.

About George money - Polly&Ray stagnates - yes.:sad: In Kira-hostel - do a lot, really a lot. Well, Sina. In fact she did more crazy things - than Nina (in general, all active participants. Maybe competition only with Roberta and Ella&Isaac guests in first apt). Her VH professionalism (angles, positions on the camera, light) is growing rapidly. Sina&Jules do any content. From romance and solo 1h+ masturbations to orgies with DP/3 dicks inside. She already sometimes use Clara-style - month or two and she will begin to live like Clara (do everything with eroticism, cooking, moving around the apartment, watching TV series - but in generate interest).

43 minutes ago, squish said:

Edda alert.

Do not alert Edda and yes Edda & Joe. In principle happy to know and see that 5 years have not been thrown private discharge pipe down.

When the competition .... I have a strong feeling Anna is articulating .. and consequently LIna also, Two real couples, true with each other and well solved individually is what we need to resume the advance of the initial purpose in this site .
And that they are in an example.
Also remembering that we have another couple in the same way returning soon and by the images that put before this ... much more motivated.🙈