Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i feel is simplier than that,to me from what I seen both Nina and Alan are tired(her even more)of this cam things,to have to "give" their bed to others fuck and then to return to it,for th most time they worked a lot(as usual in George places) and feel that they are in limit,two weeks vacations will refuel them an bit,but as time pass(more than one year already)they will "refuel" less,maybe they just want to be by them,in their house,with their friends,family and without cams.

i would say that it is probably rare for anyone to stay on cam for more than a year or so. especially at vh where there is so much more sex than on the other sites. i know that leora has been on rlc for a long time but she isn't having sex anywhere near the frequency of some of these couples. i believe that you are correct about the burnout. nina & alan are just not the same couple as we met a year ago.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

i feel is simplier than that,to me from what I seen both Nina and Alan are tired(her even more)of this cam things,to have to "give" their bed to others fuck and then to return to it,for th most time they worked a lot(as usual in George places) and feel that they are in limit,two weeks vacations will refuel them an bit,but as time pass(more than one year already)they will "refuel" less,maybe they just want to be by them,in their house,with their friends,family and without cams.

well, what I can say and maybe the last time here in this breakout period is that in Nina's absences (and there were not a few), at no time was her existence ignored.

Absent, she was present either in Alan's restless strides checking his cell phone or in his own movements struggling in bed while sleeping (or trying).

We knew who your thinking was at this time ..... no one here questioned this.

In addition to effective connections and contacts between them.

Now, however, when he is absent (for two weeks), the sad and unfair feeling is that he never existed here.
Neither in Nina's attitudes and behavior, cold and indifferent, nor in her name being mentioned or remembered. In the simplest form or the most spiteful form,

I also note that all the women who stepped on this project in some kind of interaction with Alan had science of the physical presence and importance of Nina.
Unfortunately the opposite has not been made true or true.
I wonder if they knew of his existence and if so, in what way he was
for these, drawn?

As an integral figure and dear or a figure ignored and bastard?
At least once, the second performance was verified, since when Alan made himself back and present he confronted Nina along the timeline where this became apparent.
Presenting this point to Nina next to his laptop he came to collapse and cry,

It was beautiful and nostalgic to see perhaps here in cam the last encounter between the Sun and the Earth of this project (Serena and Alan). This is 20 days ago.

I have no interest in seeing Jane and her zebra boyfriend.
I would see Serena a thousand times and her "boyfriends" or boyfriend and even Edda and Joe.
At least the sense of respect for "memory" of who actually gave his physical blood for this project while active would become more apparent.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i would say that it is probably rare for anyone to stay on cam for more than a year or so. especially at vh where there is so much more sex than on the other sites. i know that leora has been on rlc for a long time but she isn't having sex anywhere near the frequency of some of these couples. i believe that you are correct about the burnout. nina & alan are just not the same couple as we met a year ago.

Correcting, they're not the same no ... they did not let them continue to be ... mostly Alan.

As for Leora in particular, I note that it was she along with her companion  always present Paul and his puppy (who is now bigger, this one with the injured paw, what a pity) who took me the signature in RLC to now 6 years ago.

• Upvote 1

To stay on this site for over a year I think something has to give somewhere with having sex with the frequency these people do. However much of a stud you think you are to keep this performance up for this long is indeed an achievement. I hope Nina & Alan work things out and manage to salvage their relationship as Alan looks burnt out and Nina is having much more of her skin problems recently I just hope they are able to work things out.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Agree with you golfer,Leora,Maya are for some years in cams but do very little less and even less orgies etc,so Probrably it's Lot less tiring,now Nina and Alan from what i see from them they really look tired and feel it won't be resolved with two weeks vacations,but they are of major importance for manager and site itself.Maybe some longer "vacations" of two,three months would Kinda help But George really can't "loose" them for that long.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you golfer,Leora,Maya are for some years in cams but do very little less and even less orgies etc,so Probrably it's Lot less tiring,now Nina and Alan from what i see from them they really look tired and feel it won't be resolved with two weeks vacations,but they are of major importance for manager and site itself.Maybe some longer "vacations" of two,three months would Kinda help But George really can't "loose" them for that long.

If George losers them he might as well close this place, he can't replace them.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

To stay on this site for over a year I think something has to give somewhere with having sex with the frequency these people do. However much of a stud you think you are to keep this performance up for this long is indeed an achievement. I hope Nina & Alan work things out and manage to salvage their relationship as Alan looks burnt out and Nina is having much more of her skin problems recently I just hope they are able to work things out.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Alan is not exhausted. Not yet. A living example of this was the trio we had with Edda and Nina (day 29).
The time that he resisted (and was able to finish) to the blowjob that was submitted by Nina in the presence of George who made comments on (16).
And the sex he finally got after having spent most of the day avoiding it. Possibly because he still remembered what happened in that place where he was (the couch) or where the other option was left (the bedroom and bed).
I'm referring to 4 some (day 19).

I will not even get into the merits of the last effort on the 25th a few hours before he left "vacation" after being literally kicked out of the apartment for two consecutive days (Nina was also absent in this period).
And already on this day of "freedom," he was again rewarded with what we saw just at the end of it.

If he comes back and (in self-decision) is still motivated or if it has not already been decided to push him out of the boat then two weeks is more time than necessary to recharge his batteries (for another year).

Since in all this time that he made himself and was targeted here his greatest period of absence from this project was only 4 days by the time Nina left
exploring their sex tourism.

Just in curiosity, if here really want to understand the daily reality of Alan in this project (and that I see a long time) for the last few weeks in specific check this file in moments.
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam19/nina-long-long-long-bath-aug-18
The day before this ship begins to give way. Cited above.

Watch in full and then check out what happens next (another file).
Note in this file the level and the bipolarity to which it is submitted.

If he has managed to overlap everything that I point at above dates and still more then that level of resistance Alan is very high.

I'm sure if it was the reverse, and with NIna she would not resist.

As I constantly say, he still has the ability to surprise me completely.

Let's see and wait for what will happen.

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Alan is not exhausted. Not yet. A living example of this was the trio we had with Edda and Nina (day 29).
The time that he resisted (and was able to finish) to the blowjob that was submitted by Nina in the presence of George who made comments on (16).
And the sex he finally got after having spent most of the day avoiding it. Possibly because he still remembered what happened in that place where he was (the couch) or where the other option was left (the bedroom and bed).
I'm referring to 4 some (day 19).

I will not even get into the merits of the last effort on the 25th a few hours before he left "vacation" after being literally kicked out of the apartment for two consecutive days (Nina was also absent in this period).
And already on this day of "freedom," he was again rewarded with what we saw just at the end of it.

If he comes back and (in self-decision) is still motivated or if it has not already been decided to push him out of the boat then two weeks is more time than necessary to recharge his batteries (for another year).

Since in all this time that he made himself and was targeted here his greatest period of absence from this project was only 4 days by the time Nina left
exploring their sex tourism.

Just in curiosity, if here really want to understand the daily reality of Alan in this project (and that I see a long time) for the last few weeks in specific check this file in moments.
https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam19/nina-long-long-long-bath-aug-18
The day before this ship begins to give way. Cited above.

Watch in full and then check out what happens next (another file).
Note in this file the level and the bipolarity to which it is submitted.

If he has managed to overlap everything that I point at above dates and still more then that level of resistance Alan is very high.

I'm sure if it was the reverse, and with NIna she would not resist.

As I constantly say, he still has the ability to surprise me completely.

Let's see and wait for what will happen.

"Lets see and wait for what will happen",no doubts what will hapened Its both return after vacations,they are to important to manager and would say to site itself,and probraby with some more energy,but after some time they will get tired again(her more),staying in an George place for one year Probrably  equals to two,three years of some other managers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,Serena was already unreplacable(close enough lol)Nina and Alan the same.

only to register again (and I've done it here before).

Serena was not important and strategic here only for the eclectic and multifaceted sex, but also (in my view mainly), for the balance that she exerted mediating with the shocks and conflicts, time with Nina, time with Alan (mainly) and sometimes in extreme conditions with both.

In honesty, when she left (or "left" with her), I really thought it would be the end of this project

But Alan and Nina teamed up and for a while lined up their horizons together. It worked in principle, but the strong pressures and clouds of revolt did it in a certain way if it unbalanced.

She was here and there, especially in these last three weeks, she was making an absurd miss in these purposes. I emphasize, in trio and not in solo or duo condition.
If Edda was not yet really and strongly committed to Joe, she would be the perfect option in place. Nina and Edda, as I have already pointed out here before, allies and compliments, would raise Alan's profile to the stars (without exaggeration and literally).

In my insistent defense of Alan, I'm tired of seeing him carry bullets on his back and front (no vest) and no conditions or rights of defense.
Like all humans, Alan has his faults (and they are widely exposed) but he also has his qualities (which are misrepresented and
 convincingly covered).

Alan alone and with the right backups, has the conditions to raise not only this project, as well as all of George's management.
Of course he would have to change his own concepts for this. But without lows or derogatory attitudes. A spi proprio and those around you.

Perhaps it is this potential that NIna sees (or saw) in it and tries to leverage it. Unfortunately the wrong way and the wrong time.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

If Edda was not yet really and strongly committed to Joe, she would be the perfect option in place. Nina and Edda, as I have already pointed out here before, allies and compliments, would raise Alan's profile to the stars (without exaggeration and literally).

If Edda was in a position to have an apartment on her own George would have a big hit on his hands but unfortunately she is not so it will never happen which is a great shame as she would be brilliant.

I have great respect for her in remaining faithful to Joe however we may moan about him so she obviously put her private life ahead of VH.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, romthi said:

allez stop paye pour georges n'importe quoi vous faites vivre georges et pas ses objets oups humains

PArce que tu crois qu'il est le seul a faire cela 

le système de VH fonctionne comme cela et les humains comme tu dis veulent se faire utiliser car ils y trouvent aussi leur bonheur

donc stop bashing ce sujet comme tu le fait tout le temps