Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Since their twitter didn't announce any show for tonight, i would say it was Nina .. Guess the dota championship was only yesterday.. right on the day of the party 😁

Pretty sure it was Nina with hair up.

Just now, Sparkles said:

I have no idea... without google i don't even know that that game exist.. was groomy that said that. 

I don't play myself but I read at this tournaments you can really earn very good money. We talk about thousands of $ here...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't play myself but I read at this tournaments you can really earn very good money. We talk about thousands of $ here...

On 8/18/2018 at 7:29 PM, groomy said:

The International Dota 2 Championships - 24 million dollars prize fund.

6 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

this is the first time i have been here since Serena left. and it seems to be a waste of time. maybe one day she will get her own place or come back.

It has its moments you have obviously missed them all.

7 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

this is the first time i have been here since Serena left. and it seems to be a waste of time. maybe one day she will get her own place or come back.

You Serena fan. Objectively, Nina even improved content. 3 pages in the archive for August.

Edda&Joe. Sina&Alan. Jane&Kate. Swingcouple and Nina 3some. Jane&new Bf. New couple (Aug 16). Valery&Alan + Nina. Epic Aug19 - 4some.

• Like 2