Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

One thing I can say based on everything I have these last two weeks. Alan was as one surprise, again.

Nina did not expect this. Edda certainly did not expect this.
Alan, he's even less so.😯

I, who always defend him here, did not expect this. VH should not even be expecting this.🙄

Your high esteem and confidence in yourself as a man and as a lover is in elevation.

Nina being smart and able to work the thing in her best form, finally managed to separate "Alan" from  vh project   own her  particular Dennis. Make him understand this (which is not difficult) and again we are at the top or being part of it.

My only feeling.
😎

27 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it was gr8 to see edda as she has always been a favorite of mine. but i wonder what happened to joe?

Well Edda really let herself go with Alan as though she has wanted this for a long time. Makes you wonder if she is still with Joe?

Just now, Robwin said:

Well Edda really let herself go with Alan as though she has wanted this for a long time. Makes you wonder if she is still with Joe?

whether with joe or not i hope that we see more of her!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not only do I believe they broke up, I believe there's a chance she will replace Serena.

Methinks you are observant and I happen to agree with you..:exclamation:

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not only do I believe they broke up, I believe there's a chance she will replace Serena.

You may well be right but i have noticed earlier she is still wearing her wedding ring?