Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

W O W,

One of my bucket list items was checked tonight. I regret I missed the live event.

I knew this is coming and waited for this for 8 month. I though this would happen during Christmas time as a surprise gift.  It worth waiting.

Thank you so much Edda for giving us such a great time. You are my all time VH favorite. Love you girl.

that is unusual, edda is the favorite for all of us , we were very sad when she left , now we are very happy to watch her here having real fun ,someone said that she refused to have anal sex that means she wanted to please herself today not having painful sex to please joe or making money , excuse me i‘m talking plainly because  i like her. 💋

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

that is unusual, edda is the favorite for all of us , we were very sad when she left , now we are very happy to watch her here having real fun ,someone said that she refused to have anal sex that means she wanted to please herself today not having painful sex to please joe or making money , excuse me i‘m talking plainly because  i like her. 💋

54 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I said on here a while back just before she left that Edda was one of the sexiest gals on here, all I got was silence then. Like Mick said, she made a dead man cum! Joe!

The issue of stability. The first months were super. Constant activity. Hot friends (Nora:heart:). But then - nothing. Edda and Joe did not leave - if subscribers did not stop generate views.

9 hours ago, mic351 said:

What is wrong with you people?  Can't people just simply like to fuck?  Why does everything always have to be about money or staged?  If you were on cam would that be the only time you'd fuck is when you were  staging it or getting paid?  It is obvious these tow have had the hots for each other for a while.  Obviously Nina is consenting.  I think may she broke up with what's his name and they decided now is the time.  I for one can do without the buzzkill. 😀

It was a joke about Ferrari and top computer. I wanted to joke about legendary chests DotA - but it's too difficult for subscribers:rolleyes:.

But this does not cancel the fact - that last week this place on top:rolleyes:. I was afraid - that after Serena leaving, it will be quiet here. Longer than Nina&Alan in VH, only Mary, Lisa and Zoi&Tim (but Nina&Alan - not relocation, not take vacation with off-line apt. In online days only Mary can compete). And I was afraid - that without Serena debauchery, activity here will slow down to their level.

It's really good. That without Serena - they are looking for opportunities, invite guests, do lecherous things.:heart:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's really good. That without Serena - they are looking for opportunities, invite guests, do lecherous things

Nina is young, beautiful and enjoys sex with boys and girls no matter if someone is looking or not. There's no issue for her to go to nightclub to entice other girls to join the party. She's the kind of person who will always have something interesting to show up in here, especially for perverted, horny boys, who likes to peep from time to time 👍

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, groomy said:

The issue of stability. The first months were super. Constant activity. Hot friends (Nora:heart:). But then - nothing. Edda and Joe did not leave - if subscribers did not stop generate views.

It was a joke about Ferrari and top computer. I wanted to joke about legendary chests DotA - but it's too difficult for subscribers:rolleyes:.

But this does not cancel the fact - that last week this place on top:rolleyes:. I was afraid - that after Serena leaving, it will be quiet here. Longer than Nina&Alan in VH, only Mary, Lisa and Zoi&Tim (but Nina&Alan - not relocation, not take vacation with off-line apt. In online days only Mary can compete). And I was afraid - that without Serena debauchery, activity here will slow down to their level.

It's really good. That without Serena - they are looking for opportunities, invite guests, do lecherous things.:heart:

No ones against lecherous things on here, or they in the wrong place!

• Like 2

Edda it's not my thing but one thing it's clear,when George wants...he can still "rock" as top manager,Serena gone from site was an very big blow but he seems to manage to mantain The interest in this house,can only imagine if all managers were so reactive,now...please George give some atention also to k&F..place really really needs it for sure.