Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's all so natural and fluent loooool 

Lol yeah i know its all a put on show but that is just what it feels like just no emotion or excitement in it at all.

She's been brought in to do a job and thats it.

Edda where are you lol

pussy17.jpg

pussy18.jpg

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah i know its all a put on show but that is just what it feels like just no emotion or excitement in it at all.

She's been brought in to do a job and thats it.

Finally 😁

It's not only her in this house ...

and that's also a trademark of other house of this manager.. not even the tenants are in the other house where girls appear to work there

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Finally 😁

It's not only her in this house ...

and that's also a trademark of other house of this manager.. not even the tenants are in the other house where girls appear to work there

We have always been aware of this pal but at least some of them do try and act normal whatever that is lol.

Think Alan & Nina are tryiing too hard now to buy their views and this may even backfire on them i fear.

Just now, Robwin said:

We have always been aware of this pal but at least some of them do try and act normal whatever that is lol.

Think Alan & Nina are tryiing too hard now to buy their views and this may even backfire on them i fear.

Here in this particular manager i don't see that "act normal"  (maybe the house with more "normal" stuff is foxy,kira.. lool - not all of course) 
They are following instructions of the boss.. Did you see recently how many times did they (tenants) be together is this stages situations?? 

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Somehow i don't think the masked hired help is very impressed so far lol

Agree.. the tenant failed to perform.. she must be thinking that "to pass through this "humiliation" and being broadcasted worldwide i should stay away from this"