Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

Well, as I always do, I went to review the files more closely.

Was Edda amused by the situation? Evidently. But it takes an advantage, which Sina, Kira or others did not take.

She knows Alan and has been in bed with him before.along with NIna and Joe.
So Edda have the right "buttons" to tighten. And made use of it very well.

She and Nina exchange observations like this, at times. The good ones and also the bad ones.
Edda finally finished something she'd been building with Nina for months. Change Alan's resistance.

Conversations at the foot of the ear saying better or in smoking breaks. So you have your confidence and your credibility. The ties between these four are evidently stronger now. Indisputably.

It is now up to Nina to fulfill her part with Joe (yes, I believe he is still on the board), and like Edda, change and overcome his resistance as well.

And so, reaching the desired goal, Edda and Joe (here) can tie some loose ends too. Nora, Tarja, Rachel and so on.

Alan, this week and now with no return, reaches the other shore of the lake. The project may look into other horizons ahead. Preserving its own current. And in a more confident way.

Maybe even in a more moderate and "social" way to extend a bridge with Ray & Polly (why not?).

In 20 days this project reaches, (surviving) a year of resistance.
Something fair and timely to be well celebrated.
😎

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

i don't recognize her.

She is new.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe. But that mask is total turnoff for me...

Well this is normal. Even in hard swingers groups. Some people difficult to relax - with new people. And different masks - help. Psychology. Ella and Isaak - also used masks in some their parties. She is under the cameras for first time. And with new people (Alan). Therefore - to relax, she need mask. Maybe next time (if they will) - she will come without mask.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just to remind anyone who might have forgotten.
Sina along with Jules and NIna wore mask on their first visit. And nothing was wrong there,
😎

There's a difference on role play and not role play

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't recognize her.

Capture_2018_07_07_15_49_47_275.png

I believe this is your first visit to the project.

Apparently, Alan is being "pushed" to take all the delay that has already been had in this project until today.

Jules and Alan together and in the same environment really is promising.
👌