Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I really care about two girls in VH, Edda and Sara. Sadly they both left the project 😞

Yeah but Edda is still around and proved it well recently lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Now that's the way to masturbate! No toys, no dildos or vibrators , just hands and wet fingers!

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

A little bit more of Jane, what a girl.

Nina the other day posted on twitter that she felt bad when Alan practices his "solidarity sex" without his participation.

Well, in my opinion, it should not have been because she started this practice in "solo" she was (even with Alan present) and became more frequent for him, when her absences now practically  daily became longer.

I followed her debut and most significant evolution during the period she was on a "sexual tour".

And after her return  and out Serena how much she had stayed away (or isolated) in his room also too using your own cell phone.

What I see however, however is that Alan in principle does this as a self exercise.
To prolong, control and retain your own cum..
We do not see in their practice "faces and mouths" or spas or even moans that would be characteristic.🖐️As Nina does,

Only the mechanical and cold "movement" that ends when he wants to finish. It does not even use a fixed, defined visual stimulus.

We see this in effect in practice (when in sex with her) how much it now takes to enjoy and how he has struggled to keep track of it.😉

That is, the creator is feeling uncomfortable (and bothering) with his own creation.
🙄

Wow!

So we're back?😎😍

pw5s.jpg

lirs.jpg

xp0k.jpg

yiv6.jpg

hbkf.jpg

udvk.jpg

😋

The curious thing is that I looked for just the evidence of this detail in the experiences with Edda (in 3 rounds).

w8gn.jpg

With Sina (in 2 rounds).

xxrf.jpg

And yesterday, even through the use of vibrators on the part of Jane.

ve9p.jpg

lid1.jpg

Unsuccessfully.
For all.😊

But it is then something unique and characteristic of Nina in reaction to Alan. Or to put it better, of Alan that provokes in Nina. Very good .💚

At least this kind of reaction is more pleasurable and quieter than the almost total impossibility of Nina being able to "talk" with Alan, without using "Dennis" in the middle of an intransigent and even arrogant (unfortunately) way.

And in the greatest volume in which his "fragile" and "delicate" vocal cords can effect,🙉
I sincerely miss Serena's "Den." Objective and efficient.
Thank goodness Edda uses it too.

lymw.jpg

The bad thing though is that the sofa has just been cleaned and sanitized.🙄

I thought Nina was going to "explode" in an attack with that.😖🙈

And use Alan in target for objects. (Again).😉

v3a9.jpg

zqqt.jpg

x71a.jpg

👍

Move on
N&A!!!!!

(And if it can be the closest to the mute, it will be more pleasing to everyone here)🙊.

kya8.jpg

• Like 2

ωραιότερη όλων η Edda .Αυτό που έζησαν εκείνη την ώρα ο Alan και η Edda δεν θα το ζήσουν πάλι .Ελευθερώθηκαν από τα δεσμά των άλλων αλλά και των εαυτών τους  .Θα το θυμούνται για χρόνια μέσα τους