Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

19 hours ago, zoifan said:

I am counting every days toward this weekend with hope that Edda might show again.

Contrary to all the "stimulators" and "incentives" we have here (not to mention the contrary, of course), I believe that this may still take some time.

Maybe the flow will come back again if it intensifies next week.

In this by what I'm seeing (and not just looking at  😎), Alan is only being for Nina and Nina just for Alan ..

Even though there are still some (momentary) arguments between them.😉

on66.jpg

bhmk.jpg

f8ex.jpg

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I have one very important word for Nina, Alan, and George! 

.............MOVE!! Duh!

hahahaha ,Amy
But they are moving. At least Alan, and at a speed (and direction) faster than you can simply, follow. 👆

Even for Nina,
😋

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sim, isso é bom e bom, mas não há lugar pior para estar do que na parte inferior do heap no site da VH. A suposição é que eles são os aptos mais antigos e mais entediantes e, portanto, devem ter sido rebaixados para a posição mais baixa. 

More older? Yes, since in 15 days they reach one year of design and with highlight, still in the same place and same composition. Still .

Neither Anna nor Alex did this.

How about position? Let's say they are the last of the first ones. At least for me.

Rebel resistance is how I baptized them ..heheheheh, Still renewing itself and refusing to fade into the horizon VH.

96tx.jpg

Capture_2017_07_27_06_43_52_117.png

I can only say, first the surprise of entering and seeing a new apartment and second in discovering to be from a new management (theirs maybe).
This means "new blood" for the project and will to do differently.
That is, potential .Excellent

Welcome Alan and Nina. You feel the same and let us be the same.
:biggrin:

(my first posttagen on them)

Capture_2017_07_27_11_18_02_713.png

NinaAlanGettingStarted1.JPG

NinaAlanSex1.JPG

2017_7_27_22_29_10.png

😎

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

More older? Yes, since in 15 days they reach one year of design and with highlight, still in the same place and same composition. Still .

Neither Anna nor Alex did this.

How about position? Let's say they are the last of the first ones. At least for me.

Rebel resistance is how I baptized them ..heheheheh, Still renewing itself and refusing to fade into the horizon VH.

Not true.. they was "death" in the end of august (only after one month) until Serena arrive... 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Not true.. they was "death" in the end of august (only after one month) until Serena arrive... 

You have your vision and I have mine.😉
Serena was important, yes, but she did not carry the piano all by herself in all these months.

Sad is true for not being there anymore. And reinforced not by her "sexual movement" but by the way she balanced things there between Alan and Nina. Empathy .

Satisfied however that they "alone" are still moving this project.😋

Maybe like Edda, we can see Serena on special occasions later on
On your birthday (who knows), that will be 2 months from now I think.😏

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

You have your vision and I have mine.😉
Serena was important, yes, but she did not carry the piano all by herself in all these months.

Sad is true for not being there anymore. And reinforced not by her "sexual movement" but by the way she balanced things there between Alan and Nina. Empathy .

Satisfied however that they "alone" are still moving this project.😋

Maybe like Edda, we can see Serena on special occasions later on
On your birthday (who knows), that will be 2 months from now I think.😏

No problem with different visions 🙂
When she arrived the house was death - i doubt she had been hired if the house was in good conditions (of course i'm only talking about CC, but if i'm not wrong groomy also said it in the past - and i remember that was well commented in the section the difference before and after serena) and i'm not even talking about sex, because the sex with them only came later...  too much she last having to sleep in the couch for all this months 
And sorry to say.. they "alone" now are exactly at same level then when serena arrived.. For some reason the "shows" now are individually.. and by phases.. 

But my post essentially was to say about the "composition" of the house that isn't the same since day one

I think there is a big difference between Serena and Edda case. Serena was not attached, and she casually and happily fucked bunch of people.

Edda, however, is attached to Joe. She fucks professionally for business. Last time she fucked Allan so passionately and she enjoyed it, but the main motivation was business. 

I hope we see Edda more often. When Edda visit arranged, it should be advertise in Twitter a few days before, and I guarantee there will be so many viewers that the VHTV site will not be able handle the load.

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

When she arrived the house was death - i doubt she had been hired if the house was in good conditions (of course i'm only talking about CC - i remember that was well commented in the section) and i'm not even talking about sex, because the sex with them only came later...  too much she last having to sleep in the couch for all this months 
And sorry to say.. they "alone" now are exactly at same level then when serena arrived.. For some reason the "shows" now are individually.. and by phases.. 

But my post essentially was to say about the "composition" of the house that isn't the same since day one

Again !
You have your vision and interpretation and I have mine.

Nor will you "impose" your way of thinking about mine and neither will I intend to do that over yours. Or any other here.

Just a matter of grounding. Of seeing the project in these months all and accompanying its evolution (and its members) and not just look at it (or only, for the moments that one has this fineness).

Only something however characterizes me here and represents me.
Except for the SXGD project (even there, being moderate), I have no history of issuing negative or derogatory comments on any forum here.

I always try to act in common sense, productive and motivating opinions. Never exclusively negative. For projects or for the site in general.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Edda, however, is attached to Joe. She fucks professionally for business. Last time she fucked Allan so passionately and she enjoyed it, but the main motivation was business. 

Not only is this just an assumption but it doesn't make any sense. If she was going to go down that road of "fucking for business," she would have done it months ago when it would have been more beneficial for them, and if it was just for business Joe would have been present when she was here with Alan as everything would have been fine since it was just for business.

• Like 3