Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Alan fucked Jane and Sina. Not sure about the mysterious stranger girl with mask...

Fucked jane?? where??? she was at side of bed and nina trying to "estimulate" alan and nothing... jane left and the night even went wrong with each one (nina&alan) bating separately 
He didn't get hard for masked girl.. she tried with bj and go over him and nothing .. she get all upset because of all the show and the stages for that .. 

they are doing shifts to work at home.. when script moments happen one is there and the other isn't.. 

Still have doubts if jane is "pure" lesbian or not.. but no way she was "pussy licking" virgin before came to perform at NA

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Fucked jane?? where??? jane left and the night even went wrong with each one (nina&alan) bating separately 
He didn't get hard for masked girl.. she tried and get all upset because of all the show and the stages for that .. 

they are doing shifts to work at home.. when script moments happen one is there and the other isn't.. 

Still have doubts if jane is "pure" lesbian or not.. but no way she was "pussy licking" virgin before came to perform at NA

Maybe confused Alan with Jules. But you are right Serena is really missing here...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

lool really?? ahahah didn't you check how things works in this house after serena leave?? 

Before Allan did 3 rounds with Edda, he fucked Nina twice in the morning. The guy has the tool and the drive.

He just become childish on some critical times that drives me nuts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe confused Alan with Jules. But you are right Serena is really missing here...

Sorry i didn't said that 😁
Jane didn't had a dick there.. and yes Jules fucked masked girl on stage 3 of that night

I remember saving a great pic from that night 😁

cam16_hi-1530998688df4e01fba1fe05cb.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Before Allan did 3 rounds with Edda, he fucked Nina twice in the morning. The guy has the tool and the drive.

He just become childish on some critical times that drives me nuts.

Did anyone of those 5 times actually have an authentic real orgasm?

46 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Did anyone of those 5 times actually have an authentic real orgasm?

I watched the 3 round Edda sessions so many times (a few times every week 🙂 ) and Allan authentically came twice with visible semen.

Allan served Edda great.

I am not sure people here noticed, but Edda had drooling pussy cum at the beginning of the round 1. See it for yourself here at 00:43:18 

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm14/cam15/edda-alan-midnight-suck-fuck-jul-7

Also, can can notice some of her pussy cum left on Allan's short.

The hottest video in the archive IMO. You can tell she really wanted and enjoyed the sex with Allan. 

I missed Edda so much. Not sure why there not bringing Edda back instead the new girls.

• Like 3