Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes she did still have her ring on but have my doubts that she and Joe are still together as no way would Joe have let her do that with Alan or it would have happened a long time ago. Just my opinion? Also Joe has always been with her when visiting.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mine too 😉

People don't keep the wedding ring by mistake. She wears it for a reason.

We need to wait and see. To be honest, I love to see you guys are correct 🙂 Imagine if Edda joins the project alone, like Serena replacement. Wow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

We need to wait and see. To be honest, I love to see you guys are correct 🙂 Imagine if Edda joins the project alone, like Serena replacement. Wow.

Whatever the reason Joe would never have allowed Edda to have those sessions with Alan, no way. After all she stayed there all night until the next day that has never happened before.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

Not by mistake, but maybe by design. People have been known to wear
their wedding rings for years after being divorced. It doesn't mean they're
still together, but it could have a lot of other meanings. You're right, I'm
sure she wears it for a reason, but maybe not because they're still
together.

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Whatever the reason Joe would never have allowed Edda to have those sessions with Alan, no way. After all she stayed there all night until the next day that has never happened before.

I would agree if this was a normal relationship.

But their line of work is different. The Edda and Joe used to be sex worker. By sex worker I am referring and including to the times when Serena gave Joe blow job.

Relationships in VH are different. That is why I won't be surprised if Joe easily let that go.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

I'm betting if Alan wasn't looking at the screen and moved back 4 or 5ft then he would of tried plugging Nina's hole/s😁. But it is still a brilliant view for us.😛

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 4:30 AM, ze81 said:

Regard the comparations between Serena and Edda..Edda doesn't have an third of the personality of Serena,would say more,if Serena had an place of her own she would last a lot more than than edda(and Joe)place lasted,same regard Sina or the last guest girl..neither have that special quality that make an place unique and fun to watch.

You smooth talker, you only say this because Serena visited you multiple times and you never shared.🤣

• Like 1