Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Again !
You have your vision and interpretation and I have mine.

Ok.. so alan&nina are in same composition since day 1?? is that it?? 😁

Only houses with sames composition that arrived in 2017: zoi&tim, m&h, ary&george (and till last week betty&rick)

P.S. I wasn't only giving my point of view but also talk about movement on section .. and that have nothing to do with point of view

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not only is this just an assumption but it doesn't make any sense. If she was going to go down that road of "fucking for business," she would have done it months ago when it would have been more beneficial for them, and if it was just for business Joe would have been present when she was here with Alan as everything would have been fine since it was just for business.

I might be wrong. I think Edda likes to do this as a part time work. 

Do you think Edda fucked the shit out of Allan (and blowed our mind ) just for pleasure? 

• Like 2

Regard the comparations between Serena and Edda..Edda doesn't have an third of the personality of Serena,would say more,if Serena had an place of her own she would last a lot more than than edda(and Joe)place lasted,same regard Sina or the last guest girl..neither have that special quality that make an place unique and fun to watch.

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

I might be wrong. I think Edda likes to do this as a part time work. 

Do you think Edda fucked the shit out of Allan (and blowed our mind ) just for pleasure? 

I think so

• Like 1

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yup.

Mind that she had her ring on while fucking Allan.  That is an important detail.

Either way, I hope we see Edda more often.

14 hours ago, ze81 said:

Regard the comparations between Serena and Edda..Edda doesn't have an third of the personality of Serena,would say more,if Serena had an place of her own she would last a lot more than than edda(and Joe)place lasted,same regard Sina or the last guest girl..neither have that special quality that make an place unique and fun to watch.

Sorry, but Edda can be "Serena", can be "Nina" and can be herself.

What happened between her and Alan was definitely special, but even so Alan's dedication to Nina was not reduced. I would say that it even increased (for those who actually "see" this project).

As for Edda if anyone noticed, she just went to the bedroom, after talking to someone on the cell phone and Nina also reinforced it. This one by the voice was Joe.

Again, 5 years, it's not 5 months or 5 minutes.
Respect and value it.

A fantasy, a fetish, a moment or a directed "step" is one thing. A relationship is quite another.

I always said that Edda was special in the evolution of this project. In the complicity she always had with NIna.
And she still has not demeaned to this my concept that I have of her.

And to be well understood, when I use the term "project," I mean the apartment, the place. physical space that the members use and occupy to develop the conviviality of their daily life.

Every new place is understood as a new project.
I think now my view on, can be better assimilated.

On 7/13/2018 at 2:29 PM, zoifan said:

Mind that she had her ring on while fucking Allan.  That is an important detail.

Either way, I hope we see Edda more often.

Yes she did still have her ring on but have my doubts that she and Joe are still together as no way would Joe have let her do that with Alan or it would have happened a long time ago. Just my opinion? Also Joe has always been with her when visiting.

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Yes she did still have her ring on but have my doubts that she and Joe are still together as no way would Joe have let her do that with Alan or it would have happened a long time ago. Just my opinion?

Mine too 😉

• Like 1