Nina & Alan Part #1

Guest Just In

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Can't be more stinkier than that sofa although it was disinfected recently lol.

That sofa has been cummed on,  pissed on, ass cracked on, and dripped on from a variety of orifices. I'd much rather sleep on thier bed where thge sheets can be changed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That side has been cummed on,  pissed on, ass cracked on, and dripped on from a variety of orifices. I'd much rather sleep on thier bed where thge sheets can be changed.

Lol you make that sofa sound so appealing Ash ha ha can even smell it from here.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Lol you make that sofa sound so appealing Ash ha ha can even smell it from here.

Ever see the light that makes semen glow in the dark? The entire sofa would be lit up!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, apricot said:

stella has big potential. she is one of the top 3 of vhtv. but stephan blocks her. he is not good one for her. but she loves him deadly.

Dearly...loves him dearly. Let's try not to get anyone murdered on VH.  😁 😁

I really can not understand why the derogatory focus here is only on this couch.

We have others in the other projects with the same condition.

And with an aggravating factor (in my view).

So much for the included mattresses, we did not see before going through any type of cleaning or hygienization. Here in specific we have already seen twice.
Including the chairs.
😌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I really can not understand why the derogatory focus here is only on this couch.

We have others in the other projects with the same condition.

And with an aggravating factor (in my view).

So much for the included mattresses, we did not see before going through any type of cleaning or hygienization. Here in specific we have already seen twice.
Including the chairs.
😌

Im really only joking about the couch, but Serena pissed, errrrrr, squirted on the couch, a few kitchen chairs and the mattress. I love Serena but i would have beat her ass with a wooden spoon if she pissed, uuhhhh....squirted on my furniture. If your gonna whiz ,errrrr...squirt sweet nectar from your pussy no problem, put some towels down.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Im really only joking about the couch, but Serena pissed, errrrrr, squirted on the couch, a few kitchen chairs and the mattress. I love Serena but i would have beat her ass with a wooden spoon if she pissed, uuhhhh....squirted on my furniture. If your gonna whiz ,errrrr...squirt sweet nectar from your pussy no problem, put some towels down.

Dam..I miss Serena.

• Like 2