Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

1 hour ago, RBN-TT said:

Third dude with shirt tied around his waist - so wants to get some action but I guess he is too shy

Lol..Although I have stopped posting but this comment cracked me up ( No offence to you ) That dude is the legendary Alex..the pioneer of swing houses in VH.Used to fuck anyone with a hole until one day met Ana on VV and has been restrained. He could drink like water and has a special knack of pissing in s...lol

Shy is not the word I will use with him ever.Can fuck like a champ when he wants. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Did Lexy ever get the guys to cum?

At least 4 times from what I saw

Pete come in her mouth earlier, then once while fucking her then the last shot happened about 30 min ago once again in her mouth. The other dude came on her back right after they broke the couch bed in half and he was fucking her from behind while she was blowing Pete.

*Edit* And I THINK dude almost came in her mouth when she was doing a double blowjob on the couch. But she jerked away and it got on her arm and all over his own legs. He cleaned himself off with that blanket he's had wrapped around himself all night. Other members can correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's one of Lexy and Petes rules that no one is allowed to cum inside her other than Pete. Both orally and vaginally, and I guess Anally. I could be wrong but that's what I've observed since I've been watching them.

29 minutes ago, nack said:

Lol..Although I have stopped posting but this comment cracked me up ( No offence to you ) That dude is the legendary Alex..the pioneer of swing houses in VH.Used to fuck anyone with a hole until one day met Ana on VV and has been restrained. He could drink like water and has a special knack of pissing in s...lol

Shy is not the word I will use with him ever.Can fuck like a champ when he wants. 

Lol ... Thanks for the info - I had no idea he was a legend here -  I just felt sorry - thought he was suffering and didn't know how to join in.  I don't feel so bad for him anymore ... maybe jealous now LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

The guy is their manager. His girlfriend is sleeping in the bedroom, they have been on voyeur sites for years now and has fucked a ton of different women in the past, both with and without his girlfriend. He's not even remotely close to shy.

Ok Got the picture - Thanks for bringing me up to speed

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lexy&Pete said:

My standard heart beat is 120. Some times its higher. I have regular heart scan checks. Everything is fine now I had heart attacks before . Thank you so much for your concerns. I hoped no body would notice but...

For a male of your age who has had heart attacks in the past to lead this kind of lifestyle is really stupid and irresponsible you would be well advised Pete to change now whilst you are still able to.