Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Seen it all now, people are more worried about the gr8 party and their enjoyment than someone's health eh says it all really then again why am I so surprised lol

Lol, ok Robwin, Dear Lexy and Pete, you can't eat anything but salads and veggi es,  no meat for you Lexy, cooked or manmeat, it could be unhealthy. You must workout 5 hours a day, and get 10 hours of sleep. Sex is allowed once a week, with a condom, as you don't want to give Pete a heart attack.  And no more guests, it invites over eating and having dirty sex , and none of us want to see any of that. Hows that Robwin? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Good jabbath, how everything? Things are back almost to normal, im at work on CC! 

Perfectly fine thanks, So glad you are back to the old habits. ❣️So still looking out for the boss so she does not catch you on CC ? 🤭

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hows that Robwin? 

Lol yeah make fun of my comments if you wish Ash but for a young bloke to openly admit having had heart attacks before and whose heart rate now is above average and sometimes higher I just felt I had to make a comment. It is entirely up to Pete how he leads his life and I fully understand that but we all need advice from time to time but in the end it is entirely Pete's decision and nobody else's. I wish him well like we all do.

• Like 1