Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just heard our friends will go online tomorrow. Plan would have been too tight setting everything up in only one day. And place should look nice and not like we know from other managers. 👍

Great pace. I personally thought - they are online only after Wednesday. In such move (I think they get up in top apartments list) - it's better to spend 1-2 days on the final checks and party preparation, having really good start. Than open a apt with boxes and bags, bad cams and work for correct it - online.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Great pace. I personally thought - they are online only after Wednesday. In such move (I think they get up in top apartments list) - it's better to spend 1-2 days on the final checks and party preparation, having really good start. Than open a apt with boxes and bags, bad cams and work for correct it - online.

They are fast and they know what to do 👍

Just now, jjkopite said:

Let us hope they have got the cameras and lighting sorted before they open the apartment and that they have checked all the views, too many very poor set ups on VH nowadays!!

No need to worry about. They know how it's done. 

19 hours ago, Sparkles said:

loool the bedroom looks like that the decoration at that motels rooms near the roads for sex meetings... 

Lets see if 7 months after they arrive they will finally have some guests and not only a&a crew

The bed turns into jacuzi !? lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hahaha no. But that would be cool feature. 

I can not wait to see the rest of the apartment, if everything is as it is going to be, how to say, very special and phantasmagorical!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1