Lexy & Pete, Lisa & Grant Part #2

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well this is really unique from other 30 apartments. :rolleyes: We will see. But more parties are needed here. In this apartment - already have party atmosphere.

By the way. Approximately this type of apartment - planned by Ella and Isaac. When they planned to create a private swing club. Then this plan - went into distant future. Now they are traveling. Perhaps in the autumn - they will return in VH with this plan.:rolleyes: Without this plan, I doubt it. They tried month and realized that it was just waste time for them.

Indeed kinda looks diferent from the other places and the look brings me always good memories hehe.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Look in Ella & Isaac topic they will return this or next week.

Yes. Good. Well - they realized then that without swing-parties, there's no point in wasting time. I guess if they come back. Then they will be at level or stronger than their first apartment with 2 levels.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is that Zack?

Yes.

5 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Ya just read that..this looks like an awsome place for Lexy and Pete..

Yes. But here people&parties are necessary. While in the old place, guests - participants of the project (Misty, Anastasia, Candy&Dean, Bree&Drew).

38 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Capture_2018_07_10_12_09_26_606.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_09_33_166.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_09_39_250.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_09_46_167.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_09_52_865.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_10_25_649.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_10_30_381.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_11_12_103.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_09_59_612.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_10_08_151.png

Capture_2018_07_10_12_10_13_447.png

Well tried to do something like this before with A & R and Siamese brothers.
With Lexy & Peter (and from what we have already seen, also playing in this direction Lisa and Grant), I think now it REALLY goes!
😋👌

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes. Good. Well - they realized then that without swing-parties, there's no point in wasting time. I guess if they come back. Then they will be at level or stronger than their first apartment with 2 levels.

Yes.

Yes. But here people&parties are necessary. While in the old place, guests - participants of the project (Misty, Anastasia, Candy&Dean, Bree&Drew).

Bold: could also means that the ugly pussy disease is healed

anna&alex are putting a lot of "effort" here .. so i guess they will use their contact list to put people here 

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well tried to do something like this before with A & R and Siamese brothers.
With Lexy & Peter (and from what we have already seen, also playing in this direction Lisa and Grant), I think now it REALLY goes!
😋👌

Don't forget that lisa&grant will leave very soon.. this kind of house it's not for them

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes.

Agree..you have the exact best couple in here for that..!!!

• Like 2