Chris & Dana Part #1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Yes, and they will continue to bring new guests no matter how many tickets you will make to VH.

Lol I get you don't like what I did but sometimes you have to think with your brain instead with your dick. Even on VH 😁

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I get you don't like what I did but sometimes you have to think with your brain instead with your dick. Even on VH 😁

But in fact - you only earned $500 for VH.

Lexy&Pete and Dana - as well as all other participants with English, will think 3 times before to say any word or pay $500. Here is the result ticket.😏

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol, entiendo, no te gusta lo que hice, pero a veces tienes que pensar con tu cerebro en lugar de con tu polla. Incluso en VH  😁

Your brain in this place turns out to be a foreign body friend Jabbath, I would not have done it, but I recognize that you have behaved like a person of integrity.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

But in fact - you only earned $500 for VH.

Lexy&Pete and Dana - as well as all other participants with English, will think 3 times before to say any word or pay $500. Here is the result ticket.😏

I do not care about any fines. It was illegal what they did and that's it. You are free to report other places too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe if you were using your brain properly , your answer would be different.