Chris & Dana Part #1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I always like placing Female names first on the Apartments when I list them.  I'll list it as is and if Chris is a Male then I can just swith the names around when it be known.

It is definitely a male.

Well, from the last participants - these are the best, at first impression. But I predict fate Darcie and Stif. Excellent start and stagnation (although they will be as hot and active as before).

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, from the last participants - these are the best, at first impression. But I predict fate Darcie and Stif. Excellent start and stagnation (although they will be as hot and active as before).

Depends if they have some crazy friends...

• Upvote 1

From all the residents that passed in this house i found this two by far the most interesting,hell..had more fun watching them cleaning and playing in an couple hours than with all the past ones in weeks.She reminds me a lot llona,the plus side it's that she it's funny and wild..the less god side..it's that she is funny and wild(when is too much it's become annoying😅.But Just like Jabba said will be very important good guest for success in long term.

• Like 2