Chris & Dana Part #1

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Dana shares really well, next time it should be Chris's turn to share!

Fair point but in all honesty i think Dana likes it this way as by appearing to be letting Chris have his way with the girls it gives her (Dana) the opportunity to enjoy her secret pleasure of pleasuring herself with all the girls, as by the enthusiasm Dana goes at it with the girls she really enjoys it more i think than if they just brought in another guy. ::)

6 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

That was a good night in this house,😍

I would like to see Ramona at a party.

of the sort of today😋

Yes that would be good i must admit just to see Dana break down Ramona's resistance lol.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Fair point but in all honesty i think Dana likes it this way as by appearing to be letting Chris have his way with the girls it gives her (Dana) the opportunity to enjoy her secret pleasure of pleasuring herself with all the girls, as by the enthusiasm Dana goes at it with the girls she really enjoys it more i think than if they just brought in another guy. ::)

I share the same opinion.. I think she is totally ok with this situation  .. They already had guys there and she didn't show any kind interest of doing this type of games.. Dana really likes this sharing with girls and shows pretty enthusiasm when Chris is with them 
In the future who knows.. probably they also may not have found yet the "right" guy

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

With time .. who knows.. If she visit again is a good signal 😎

Would love to see Tina back as she and Dana really went at it like rabbits lol and she stayed overnight which gave us a dam good performance the following morning

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Would love to see Tina back as she and Dana really went at it like rabbits lol and she stayed overnight which gave us a dam good performance the following morning

Ok so.. Dana, Ramona, Nancy and Tina for one night.. Seems ok for you?? 😁

Chris could observe seated in a chair 😎

• Like 1