Chris & Dana Part #1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Problems with the university.

She will leave soon - again. And on the other hand, there may be problems with VH (too much empty apartment - no money - it's time to kick them out). Therefore, such a drama.:sad:

If she not leave, University will say bye-bye in 100%. If Dana leave, it's not fact that she will successfully solve problems with the university. But start problems with VH (2 good days too little for 2-3 weeks - empty apartment).

That's too bad. Cuthroat business model of VH that i can never understand.The business of 'views' ? I really liked her energy.

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Problems with the university.

She will leave soon - again. And on the other hand, there may be problems with VH (too much empty apartment - no money - it's time to kick them out). Therefore, such a drama.:sad:

If she not leave, University will say bye-bye in 100%. If Dana leave, it's not fact that she will successfully solve problems with the university. But start problems with VH (2 good days too little for 2-3 weeks - empty apartment).

Too bad. I really like Dana 💖

14 minutes ago, nack said:

That's too bad. Cuthroat business model of VH that i can never understand.The business of 'views' ? I really liked her energy.

I wonder if it was an achievable goal to have the business model based on views when it was half a dozen apartments but now with over 30 apartments fighting for views it doesn't work, especially when the manager they have is only interested in results.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wonder if it was an achievable goal to have the business model based on views when it was half a dozen apartments but now with over 30 apartments fighting for views it doesn't work, especially when the manager they have is only interested in results.

And with 14 houses... only them have more houses then VH when i arrive

If the subscribers doesn't growth at same level then the number of tenants/houses there will be less money to distribute.. And managers receiving less money may lead them to increase their share.. And they now also have sub-managers for many houses.. So all this in the end means less money to tenants, even being one of the best house of them

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And with 14 houses... only them have more houses then VH when i arrive

If the subscribers doesn't growth at same level then the number of tenants/houses there will be less money to distribute.. And managers receiving less money may lead them to increase their share.. And they now also have sub-managers for many houses.. So all this in the end means less money to tenants, even being one of the best house of them

To be honest I don't understand why they need sub managers, if they can't manage it themselves then they shouldn't have more or be a manager.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

To be honest I don't understand why they need sub managers, if they can't manage it themselves then they shouldn't have more or be a manager.

Because they are fucking greedy and don't give a shit too much about the people they manage. We've heard this from a few of the people they've managed in the past that they are not nice people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

For what i understand they don't are near the houses.. so have to "delegate" competencies in others to find their workers.. and of course that ones wants a % ..