Yulia and Ivan General Thread July - December 2018

Il y a 7 heures, moos54 a dit :

they have a guest in the guestroom 

not easy to be loud 😉

Aaaah that would be why then 😉

Fair do's on not shutting the sliding doors to the bedroom then, although I did notive Yuliya making some sort of (annoyed) gestures towards LR cam 2 that points into the bedroom at them.

Tonight was first night I saw a quick post-sex naked walk into the kitchen by Yulia - unfortunately, my laptop was also caught by surprise and buffered through most of it!!

Could this be the early signs of relaxing in front of the cameras?

I wonder how much of a factor the housemate is in hindering activities beyond the bedroom and/or bathroom?

il y a 32 minutes, moos54 a dit :

I do not think that nudity is a problem for her in front of the cameras
She is often naked, especially at bedtime

True and of course premium cams in the bedroom and bathroom will show that better than what us freeloaders get to see through the living room doors. I just recall that some observed that (other than say first thing in the morning in daylight), sex or shower antics had been mostly performed without the lights on. Yes, they could shut the sliding doors to their bedroom ( unless rlc managers have advised against this ) for privacy and, if the roommate were to get up early he would have quite an eyeful (judging by camera 2's view right now!). So comfort with nudity is not in doubt. Perhaps this would flourish more without the roommate, whom I hope, for them (and us) is only visiting on a temporary basis, so they can fully relax and explore their own apartment fully

Il y a 15 heures, Fidster a dit :

True and of course premium cams in the bedroom and bathroom will show that better than what us freeloaders get to see through the living room doors. I just recall that some observed that (other than say first thing in the morning in daylight), sex or shower antics had been mostly performed without the lights on. Yes, they could shut the sliding doors to their bedroom ( unless rlc managers have advised against this ) for privacy and, if the roommate were to get up early he would have quite an eyeful (judging by camera 2's view right now!). So comfort with nudity is not in doubt. Perhaps this would flourish more without the roommate, whom I hope, for them (and us) is only visiting on a temporary basis, so they can fully relax and explore their own apartment fully

They had two sessions in the LR just now. Yulia and Ivan thank you.

• Like 1

and a 3rd session in the bedroom now - which was unexpected as Yulia looked absolutely shattered (unsurprisingly at 3am their time!) whilst Ivan was watching (dubbed) Family Guy.

As soon as Ivan started the "let me give you a leg/butt massage as you lie on my lap" routine while they were watching the movie...you knew it wouldn't end there...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fidster said:

and a 3rd session in the bedroom now - which was unexpected as Yulia looked absolutely shattered (unsurprisingly at 3am their time!) whilst Ivan was watching (dubbed) Family Guy.

As soon as Ivan started the "let me give you a leg/butt massage as you lie on my lap" routine while they were watching the movie...you knew it wouldn't end there...

Lol, it usually doesn't after inner thigh and butt massages begin!

• Like 1