B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

il y a 46 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Alexa et Ksusha encore dans le lit maître  😉 

C'est du n'importe quoi, ce gars et cette Aria sont les proprio de cet appartement..

la dernière fois, c’était un chien qu'il a amené, cette fois ci il est la en caleçon devant toutes les filles........

Oui j'oubliais , MOOS 54,  ce sont des gentilles filles.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

24 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I have a feeling that same thing is about to happen. I could be wrong.

Alexa and Khsusha will leave and Aria and bf will have sex is what will happen I think 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Alexa and Khsusha will leave and Aria and bf will have sex is what will happen I think 🙂

I know some guys here hate BF visiting the girls..I'm not 1 of them, as long as they're good guys and don't either stay too long, or come over too often ...Jeez, Nicole was my girl, and she had several BFs, and most of them were canny lads...She's with 1 now, and they seem smitten with each other...Anyway, slightly OT...IMO. and not in a gay way, I also think Mr Aria is a top drawer guy...They obviously love each other, regardless of what some guys here say, who aren't watching anyway, he respects the other girls in B2, is friendly with them and they're comfortable with him, as we can see tonight, he's a good looking, normal guy...plus you know for a fact that when the other girls go to bed, and he isn't forcing the issue, he'll shag Aria's brains out in another epic session...They are a great couple, IMO...❤️

• Like 2