B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

No miro los apartamentos de parejas, y prefiero que todos los apartamentos de chicas sigan siendo así, pero no creo que sea un gran problema si un chico hace una aparición de vez en cuando. Por Dios, un grupo de hermosas chicas de vacaciones en el Barça van a traer gente de vez en cuando, invitan a sus BF a quedarse gratis por unos días o, como es el caso con BF de Aria que vive allí, pasan tiempo entre los 2 ...

Sin embargo, Vortios, mi comentario no tenía la intención de despertar esa discusión de nuevo ... Solo comentaba sobre el hecho de que parece un tipo decente ...

Of course, it is not open again the discussion, I think that, between us is past water ... now we only think ... without entering into discussions.

On the other hand, remember that bringing couples (their partners) is relatively new. In other times, the girls never brought their partners home ... and it seemed, or at least I remember it that way, that the houses worked very well. At least it was èpocas where in a month there were more than 1000 pages of comments.

39 minutes ago, vortios said:

Of course, it is not open again the discussion, I think that, between us is past water ... now we only think ... without entering into discussions.

On the other hand, remember that bringing couples (their partners) is relatively new. In other times, the girls never brought their partners home ... and it seemed, or at least I remember it that way, that the houses worked very well. At least it was èpocas where in a month there were more than 1000 pages of comments.

If I remember correctly, when there was only Barca 1, boys were being brought into the house--even partners--and there were still 1000 pages of comments.  So, I believe there is a fallacy in your statement.

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Si mal no recuerdo, cuando solo había un Barca 1, los chicos eran llevados a la casa, incluso los socios, y todavía había 1000 páginas de comentarios. Entonces, creo que hay una falacia en tu declaración.

I go back to Christmas 2015, because before, although I have talked a lot about the previous times, I could only speak for third parties ... so that would give credibility to comments, that you do not have to give it.

The first "boyfriend" I remember was Nika, previously, since I started to follow RLC, there were neither boyfriends nor visits ... but you can correct me.
After Nika, there were no boyfriends ...
Regarding the number of comments ... the months with more comments, were the months in which a group of friends, which coincided with the opening of B2, were there, where both houses shared parties, and where people like me, and Sorry for the autocita, we had problems to reconcile the work with the hours of sleep and at the same time be aware of RLC and the parties that were given in those houses. LOL

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know some guys here hate BF visiting the girls..I'm not 1 of them, as long as they're good guys and don't either stay too long, or come over too often ...Jeez, Nicole was my girl, and she had several BFs, and most of them were canny lads...She's with 1 now, and they seem smitten with each other...Anyway, slightly OT...IMO. and not in a gay way, I also think Mr Aria is a top drawer guy...They obviously love each other, regardless of what some guys here say, who aren't watching anyway, he respects the other girls in B2, is friendly with them and they're comfortable with him, as we can see tonight, he's a good looking, normal guy...plus you know for a fact that when the other girls go to bed, and he isn't forcing the issue, he'll shag Aria's brains out in another epic session...They are a great couple, IMO...❤️

How many couples apartments do we have again?

I know that many only prefer girls' apartments but I find it easier to find diversity in couples' apartments because they receive friends or family quite often
for me that's what is missing for the Barcelona apartments, but it's hard to be able to do it only "on vacation" in a foreign country

• Like 1