B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

C'est du n'importe quoi, ce gars et cette Aria sont les proprio de cet appartement..

la dernière fois, c’était un chien qu'il a amené, cette fois ci il est la en caleçon devant toutes les filles........

Oui j'oubliais , MOOS 54,  ce sont des gentilles filles.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

on peut en raconté des choses quand on comprends pas ce qu'il ce passe ^^ 

pourtant pas besoin de comprendre la langue  pour s'apercevoir que Aria et son petit ami sont des personnes simple qui ne jouent aucune comédie 

Franchement il est où le problème du fait de ramené son chien pour le montré aux copines de ta petite amie? 

Il est en caleçon, appelons la police ^^ c'est pas comme s'il avait déjà dormis dans la même pièce qu'Alexa et Aria :-) 

j'ai pas dit que les filles étaient des anges mais tu tires constamment des conclusions hâtives sur ces personnes car tu ne prends pas 5s pour réfléchir 

C'est vrai qu'il est plus facile de raconter n'importe quoi .....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sé que algunos tipos aquí odian a BF visitando a las chicas ... No soy 1 de ellas, siempre y cuando sean buenos chicos y no se queden demasiado tiempo, o vienen demasiado a menudo ... Por Dios, Nicole era mi niña, y ella tenía varios BF, y la mayoría de ellos eran muchachos astutos ... Ahora está con 1, y parecen enamorados el uno del otro ... De todos modos, ligeramente OT ... IMO. y no de una manera gay, también creo que el Sr. Aria es un tipo de los mejores cajones ... Obviamente se quieren, sin importar lo que digan aquí algunos chicos, que no están mirando de todos modos, respeta a las otras chicas en B2, es amistosos con ellos y se sienten cómodos con él, como podemos ver esta noche, él es un tipo guapo y normal ... además, usted sabe a ciencia cierta que cuando las otras chicas se van a la cama, y él no está forzando el problema , se follará el cerebro de Aria en otra sesión épica ... Son una gran pareja,

Nobody denies that girls have boyfriends, or that they are straight, or that anyone denies that girls enjoy the visit of their partners ...
But that has never been the discussion here ...
The presence of men in women's houses ... a straight girl, what she has to offer is to maintain a relationship with her partner, it has never been the theme of these houses, for that we have couples' houses ... and the spectator who wants to see straight sex, should put their attention in the hetero houses more than in the girls' houses ... maybe that's the problem, that deep down, you do not like the life and the show of the couples either. And I'm not personalizing in you, even if I'm using your answer to answer.

I have even found "guys", who hate that girls have parties between them and come back again and again in these threads, of course, I do not have an idea appropriate to the attitude of these guys.

Without entering that the girls are for the enjoyment of the spectators, and you will not deny me, that the entrance of boys in the house, always, and I say well, always, has been a fundamental inconvenience, for the rest of the girls, that is not they behave in the same way in front of a boy, that if that boy, was not there.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tamme Klaas said:

Dieses Appartement ist "Tod"
Aria y Alexa habian ido a su casa por Naomi antes de que se conocieran mejor.
Alexa ist faktisch mit Aria en "ein Zimmer" gezogen.
Das Zimmer könnte, um "Leben in die Bude" zu bringen, von einer "Freundin Ksusha" gelegt werden.
Ficken kann Aria auch, cuando Alexa im Haus ist.
Alexa fickt nur außerhalb!

Este apartamento es "muerte"
Aria y Alexa no han mostrado su mejor lado después de la partida de Naomi.
Alexa en realidad se mudó a una habitación con Aria.
La habitación podría ser colocada por un "amigo Ksusha" para traer "vida a la cabaña".
Aria también puede follar cuando Alexa está en la casa.
Alexa folla solo afuera!

You're wrong about the show ... the show you ask so much, you have it in any house of couples ... and I'm sure you'll enjoy them.

You obfuscate asking the girls to bring the kids home, and I think the wrong one is you.
It is like asking a couple to bring third parties or other couples to have sex, because no, a couple will normally maintain sex between them and not with other people.

Girls' houses, and I've told you in previous times, is not what you'd like to see. If you keep going day by day, I think your frustration will increase.

2 hours ago, vortios said:

Nobody denies that girls have boyfriends, or that they are straight, or that anyone denies that girls enjoy the visit of their partners ...
But that has never been the discussion here ...
The presence of men in women's houses ... a straight girl, what she has to offer is to maintain a relationship with her partner, it has never been the theme of these houses, for that we have couples' houses ... and the spectator who wants to see straight sex, should put their attention in the hetero houses more than in the girls' houses ... maybe that's the problem, that deep down, you do not like the life and the show of the couples either. And I'm not personalizing in you, even if I'm using your answer to answer.

I have even found "guys", who hate that girls have parties between them and come back again and again in these threads, of course, I do not have an idea appropriate to the attitude of these guys.

Without entering that the girls are for the enjoyment of the spectators, and you will not deny me, that the entrance of boys in the house, always, and I say well, always, has been a fundamental inconvenience, for the rest of the girls, that is not they behave in the same way in front of a boy, that if that boy, was not there.

I don't watch the couples apts, and prefer the all girls apts to remain that way, but I don't think it's a big deal if a guy makes an appearance now and again. Jeez, a bunch of gorgeous girls's on holiday in Barca ARE gonna bring guys back from time to time, invite their BF's to stay for free for a few days or, as is the case with Aria's BF who lives there, spend time between the 2...

However Vortios, my comment wasn't really meant to stir up that discussion again...I was just commenting on the fact that he seems a decent guy...

• Like 1