Darren & Roberta

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Love this apartment !! The only one that i watch Live..lol

Yeah it's great so far. It's still a little too early to tell but this apartment reminds me of the old days of VV. There's a certain level of unpredictability to it and no other apartment is doing right now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nack said:

Love this apartment !! The only one that i watch Live..lol

For what it’s worth, have a good day Nack.  Roberta is a fun girl that’s for sure. Enjoy. GN ♥️ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

the chest tattoo "Bepb"??? or the one that was alone in the couch while she was making out with the "bepb" tattoo?? btw according to groomy "bepb" means believe

that guy on shower with lorka is the same that fucked roberta in the last days (not counting the official tenant) and fingering the "feet problem" guest girl because she refuses more from him 

"BEPb"  - must been read as "Ver' " that means "Believe". also he jokes that may decide to add new letter in the beginning of word ib future and it will be "3BEPb", reads as "Zver'" and means "the beast"

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

"BEPb"  - must been read as "Ver' " that means "Believe". also he jokes that may decide to add new letter in the beginning of word ib future and it will be "3BEPb", reads as "Zver'" and means "the beast"

Haha funny guy. Thanks for info 👍😂