Darren & Roberta

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

It would have been easy to place cam 2 near the sofa.  Sorry friend, if I wanted to see people sit around eating  and drinking  I'd subscribe to the food channel..😀

Well I like it the way it is now. 👍

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I like it the way it is now. 👍

full disagreement. It's absolutely waste of equipment,  another cam focused on nothing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mira&Henry said:

Do you not like it?:)

No.  Apparently, I am not the only one.  We can see the dining table from the kitchen cam.  Perhaps, as I suggested earlier, it might be better to place it  closer to the couch on the same side it was before.  Whatever you do, thank you for replying.  BTW, I also commented that the two side bedroom cams were too far away from the action.  Just so you know.  Thank you..😀

Just now, mic351 said:

Perhaps we should take a poll, those who like state so and those who do not state so..

Well I like it because most parties things starts to build up on the table. And I like to see the whole stuff not only the sex in the end. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Do you not like it?:)

I think we can say objectively, because we are not a priest or M&H(no offense,i like u,amzing couple,but that cam 2 no way), that the camera living room number 2 was well placed and that now she does not be it anymore
It's still strange to remove a camera angle on the couch, where all the action takes place (see screenshot archive moments), to put it back on the kitchen table, where nothing goes ( see screenshot archive moments)
In addition the angle of the former placement of the camera 2 was unrestricted, I explain the capacity of vision is total (especially on the left, where one sees the inhabitants sitting on the ground, playing the game of the bottle, with the new placement, it is no longer seen, or cut with the cam 3), while with the new placement, we lose vision because part of the image is occupied, right by the wall and window (see screenshot cam 2 new)

9krk.jpgPLACEMENT KITCHEN ROOM CAM 18d35.jpgPLACEMENT LIVING ROOM NEW CAM 2 (AMAZING KITCHEN TABLE VISIBLE

CAM 1,2&4)

rikv.jpg  OLD PLACEMENT LIVING R CAM2 (GLOBAL VISION + 1 MORE VIEW RIGHT

OF THE COUCH)

x08n.jpg PLACEMENT LIVING ROOM CAM 3(NO VISION LEFT ONLY WITH CAM 2 OLD

VERSION OF COURSE)

3mbn.jpg   PLACEMENT LIVING ROOM CAM 41sb6.jpg            ARCHIVE MOMENTS OLD PLACEMENT CAM 2

l96x.jpgARCHIVE MOMENTS PLACEMENT CAM 1

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Perhaps we should take a poll, those who like state so and those who do not state so..

If we do a poll, M & H lose, how to win with a camera on the kitchen table, while 2 other cameras already filmed the kitchen table
BON APPETIT ROBERTA  :biggrin:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, zzakary said:

I think we can say objectively, because we are not a priest or M&H(no offense,i like u,amzing couple,but that cam 2 no way), that the camera living room number 2 was well placed and that now she does not be it anymore
It's still strange to remove a camera angle on the couch, where all the action takes place (see screenshot archive moments), to put it back on the kitchen table, where nothing goes ( see screenshot archive moments)
In addition the angle of the former placement of the camera 2 was unrestricted, I explain the capacity of vision is total (especially on the left, where one sees the inhabitants sitting on the ground, playing the game of the bottle, with the new placement, it is no longer seen, or cut with the cam 3), while with the new placement, we lose vision because part of the image is occupied, right by the wall and window (see screenshot cam 2 new)

9krk.jpgPLACEMENT KITCHEN ROOM CAM 18d35.jpgPLACEMENT LIVING ROOM NEW CAM 2 (AMAZING KITCHEN TABLE VISIBLE CAM 1,2&4) rikv.jpg  OLD PLACEMENT LIVING R CAM2 (GLOBAL VISION + 1 MORE VIEW RIGHT OF THE COUCH)

x08n.jpg PLACEMENT LIVING ROOM CAM 3(NO VISION LEFT ONLY WITH CAM 2 OLD VERSION OF COURSE)3mbn.jpg   PLACEMENT LIVING ROOM CAM 41sb6.jpg            ARCHIVE MOMENTS OLD PLACEMENT CAM 2

l96x.jpgARCHIVE MOMENTS PLACEMENT CAM 1

Very well put..  I had forgot all about the loss of view re the opposite wall.   One can only hope they will listen..  Hey Jabbath!  If they play spin the bottle or strip poker on the floor by the far wall again are you going to study that dining room table more closely?  You might want to since you will have no view of the action..:biggrin:

• Like 1