Darren & Roberta

25 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Very well put..  I had forgot all about the loss of view re the opposite wall.   One can only hope they will listen..  Hey Jabbath!  If they play spin the bottle or strip poker on the floor by the far wall again are you going to study that dining room table more closely?  You might want to since you will have no view of the action..:biggrin:

Not exclusively, but between the kitchen table, or the mattress on the floor, I chose more easily the mattress on the floor, especially for the girlfriend of the big guy, a little shy 

uxcd.jpgTHE BIG GUY VISIBLE ONLY WITH THE OLD PLACEMENT CAM 2gzrz.jpgDAM THE BIG GUY DISAPEAR... or is it near to the loggia :biggrin:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Very well put..  I had forgot all about the loss of view re the opposite wall.   One can only hope they will listen..  Hey Jabbath!  If they play spin the bottle or strip poker on the floor by the far wall again are you going to study that dining room table more closely?  You might want to since you will have no view of the action..:biggrin:

Just turning cam4 and cam3 a little towards that spot should fix the problem 

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the cam over the table should go back to where it was but closer. the cam on the left needs adjustment also. maybe add another cam as the room is big & possible action in every area.

I second the idea for an additional cam in the "spin the bottle blind spot" but please leave cam2 😉

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I have a question. Does this picture show the entire apt, except for the
bathroom and the loggia? Are there no other rooms, here?
uxcd.jpg

The door you see there is the entrance door. Vice versa is the bathroom door and on the same wall next to sofa is the bedroom door

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Does this picture show the entire apt, except for the
bathroom and the loggia?

The bedroom.

I would love right now if Henry Mira Roberta and Darren just started a big orgy right in the living room while Lorka and her boyfriend was in the loggia.

2 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

Do you not like it?:)

It's funny, I watched, by curiosity, the placement of cameras in your apt M & H, 3 cameras living room 1 on the right, 1 on the left, 1 in front of the sofa and only one for the kitchen
I believe that your kitchen table is not as popular as Roberta's  :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The door you see there is the entrance door. Vice versa is the bathroom door and on the same wall next to sofa is the bedroom door

I see. So, they like to play on the sofa bed. Thanks for filling me in. 👍

• Like 1