Darren & Roberta

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

A simple fix for this would be an additional cam. I also like the dining room table view and think it's important to have especially if there are going to be numerous guests here that sit at the table, but I'm not sure if I would prefer that over the couch view. The old couch cam 2 was the 2nd best cam that covered the couch. Now we really only have one good couch angle and it only faces the front of the couch. The 3rd living room cam is just too far from the couch to be considered good to catch any action that happens there.

No. Each new camera /-Roberta's salary. Maybe in the future.

6 hours ago, zzakary said:

You have to know how to manage the priorities when you are a manager, first 3 cameras directed to the sofa, then and only then if it's your passion like the priest and miscvoyeur,3 cam to  the kitchen table, but it's still anecdotal, VHTV is not a restaurant site, At first glance :biggrin:

Mic351 👍 👍 👍

But if they turn the camera - and Roberta arranges a crazy party with sex on the table?

And they cook well. Russian cuisine:angel:. Not Gordon Ramsay - but this is one of the few (5-7) houses in VH, where they cook complex dishes, and do not eat pasta/potatoes/salads/pizza.

The only thing - it is desirable to slightly change the choice of places for guests/participants. Lenka for example ~ hour.

5800.jpg

And it's strange that no one mentioned - that yesterday it was hot (as always here).

6001.jpg

6002.jpg

6000.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

eating and sleeping it is 70% of our lifes

I really like you and your cozy, sexy apartments and , of course, I know you will always find a couple of users ( especially here among such sophisticated audience 🤣 ) who will praise that astounding picture of your dining table in the foreground, but it's just a small group of fans ( btw. you've got already cam 1 facing the table ) That's why I'd like to ask you to undo this particular one to previous angle which was more interesting, because I really don't wish to think, that you guys are gullible 😀😀

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Darren&Roberta said:

вчера было жарче чем вы думаете.😈

Your sex is always hot and heavy. Now I'm wishing you luck that you can incorporate Lorka into the mix in the future.

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Can you even say Lenka visiting at this point? She's there so much they might as well add her name to the listing.

😂 I just mentioned the non listed people. I think Lenat is quite often there too 😉 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

😂 I just mentioned the non listed people. I think Lenat is quite often there too 😉 

Lenka here from yesterday. But it's good. Lenka helps Roberta, she is always cheerful and hot. Arrived for good evening Lenat and Lorka.

1570.jpg

1571.jpg

1572.jpg

• Like 1